Upset

I went into this weekend in a very good mood and feeling really happy. Then Saturday rolled around and things went 2 hell quick! I am not going into many details of what happen other than I talk 2 Mikey and he ask me some questions that he heard from someone else and I told him the truth then he got very upset with me. So most this weekend I have been cryin talking with him on the phone and having words. I did something that has upset him and I didn't see any harm in what I was doing but he did. This has 2 b the worse weekend ever! I know some of u been tryin 2 call me but I have the phone shut off I don't really want 2 talk 2 anyone I just kinda wanna sit here in my room and think and hope that Mikey will understand and I don't lose him over this!

Very Sad in Atlanta!

0 Responses