Worried

Well I didn't think I would be going back to Ryans until I was ready to move down there. Im not completely ready yet but my babys having surgery so I know I have to be there for him. Im not really sure of the date but its gonna be soon I think. So Im more than likely not gonna be ready to go and stay. But it's not a problem to go down for his surgery then come back and finish what I got to do. I do know I need to be there or Ill be worried to death.

I thought it was about time to post some more West Virginia pics. These I have to confess I didn't take. My cousin came up to the house the other day and was showing them to me, he knows how I love looking at pics of the state. He took all of them except the one of the two guys. My cousin is one of the guys, hes on the left sitting down.




0 Responses