Mikey Update & Question from Evan

I have so much on my mind I just can't find the time 2 write it all down and post it so I can get ya'lls thoughts. So please bear with me I will get all my thoughts up. Before I get into what I want 2 talk about today I want 2 give an update on Mikey. He is doing better everyday seems 2 be better than the day before. He is still having troubles talking sayin some words walking is not coming along that great and his doctor thinks he might have 2 redo his ankle lets pray that is not the case. His head 2 hand is doing better than anything else. He does get upset quick coz he knows what he wants 2 say but cant get it out right and this makes him very angry. That's about it on Mikey for now still a long road ahead of us but we will get thru it. We have lots of people pulling and that is the best medicine in the world.

Ok I got an email from a reader who wanted 2 know how come we never talk about clubs and parting an such. First off Mikey is total against drinking if you read this blog for a while ya'll know why. If not let me sum it up Mikeys Dad was a drunk and was very mean 2 his Mom and him and the drinking finally killed his father. As for me I have had a few drinks now and then I have even went 2 a few clubs with a fake id just 2 check it out. I even had Mikey go so he could see what it was like. He didn't like it much and I could take it or leave it. I didn't mind it don't get me wrong and don't have nothing against people that go it's just if I am happy at home why do I need 2 be at these clubs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In the email he also ask how could we settle when were so young? That's easy I found my soulmate most people look all there life and never find a soulmate. I have mine and I know it coz I just look at him and I melt I would die 4 him and I know he would 4 me. I know we are not your average gay people coz we found each other and we are happy so we don't need to look anymore. I also say what's wrong with settling down and making a life. There is more 2 life than a club or your next cock. My grandparents married when they were just kids and still together. My parents the same even tho they went thru a patch where it looked like they wasn't gonna make it but they worked it out and there making it. I think if people my age would try it they might find they like it.

Thanks 4 the email Evan!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Later from Atlanta!
0 Responses