Home

I am home for the weekend of course I'm here 4 the race. I met up with a friend last night and we got into this big ole fight not fist but words. I really don't want 2 get into all right now but I will say this he said I was a spoiled brat, mommies boy that I need 2 grow up and stop depending on my parents 4 a free ride. Said I was really a bad friend and he wanted nothing 2 do with me again. I was like wtf? I will go into this more on Monday right now I must go I'm off 2 the track.

Later from Atlanta!

Reed is doing a good thing this weekend like he did last weekend. Check out the info below this weekend he is home at his home track so please wish him luck and if u can buy something pink!
Reed Sorenson will be driving a Pink No. 41 Target Dodge this weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway to help raise Breast Cancer Awareness. Additionally, he has developed a donation pledge to coincide with the pink car during the Pep Boys Auto 500, which Target will match.
Sorenson will donate $10,000 for a win, $5,000 for a top-five finish, $1,000 for a top-10 finish, $4,100 for a pole and $12.62 for each lap completed, totaling $4,100 if he completes all of the scheduled 325 laps. He will also auction his autographed custom race helmet and fire suit from the “Pink Car” races with proceeds from the pledge and auction benefiting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and Project Pink House. Fans will have the opportunity to purchase a few very unique items and help out a good cause at the same time.
8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    There is nothing wrong with being a momma's boy. Norman Bates said, "A boy's best friend is his mother." I know you've had medical problems as well as problems with bigots. The "friend" is just jealous.
    Yeah Reed, I hope he get's lots of money for the cause.
    I still want Matt to win though, hahaha! Have a good time at the track and enjoy yourself, Ryan. Hugs a bunch!


  2. My hubs works for Target HQ - he met Reed not too long ago....lucky lucky man!

    I loves me some racin yes I do!

    And as for the friend....doesn't sound like he was much of a friend anyway....hugs!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    That person doesn't deserve to be called your "friend". I agree with Ed.

    A loving, close relationship with one's mother, at any age, is something to be treasured, not ridiculed!!!
    Hugs to you and your mom...


  4. Laurie Says:

    Hey Baby!
    I don't care what others think. Neither should you. I loves ya just as you are. Don't change for anybody. I hope you like the 'GIFT' I left you in your e-mail ;).

    I have three friends who are breast cancer serviors ( two of them are less then three months cancer free the other is 7 years)
    and I lost a friend to it too. That was 6 years ago.
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!


  5. jimm Says:

    Ryan, if somebody who actually knows me(not by online) criticizes me, it really upsets me at first. After thinking it over, if friends see me in an unfavorable light, then maybe its time for me to make a few changes. Nobody is perfect. Sorry, but i didn't want to leave a comment that sounds like a broken record.


  6. Mr. Urs Says:

    Ryan, as long a you stay true to yourself and can see yourself into your eyes, you should not mind too much.


  7. Unknown Says:

    Hi Ryan just wondered do you take a lot of pictures at the races and if so do you upload them somewhere?


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Reed did really well in the race. He deserves a hummer. I'll volunteer. hehe!
    I looked for you Ryan in the TV crowd but just too many people.