Kiss This!

I had a pretty good weekend even tho I got a lot on my mind I don't know why I let things bother me so much but I do guess it's just the person I am. It was a nice weekend here in Atlanta and the race was great I do have pics so any of u that are looking for a special driver let me know with an email (Ed) and I'll send u what some. Reed did real good came in 3rd not bad and raised a lot of money for breast cancer and Jimmie Johnson also did well with raising money for the red cross for the fire victims in California. In all I guess it was a good weekend tho I am ready 2 get back home 2 my home that my parents paid for. Stick that up your ass u haters! Anyway I do miss being there and I miss Corey so I am off here and driving home.

Later & Leaving Atlanta!

6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    "I am ready 2 get back home 2 my home that my parents paid for" - LOL This made me laugh so hard. Glad you had fun.


  2. Uncle Gerry Says:

    So what if they paid for it, it is a lot better to have a home than not, just ask Corey or any of a number of others who have experienced not having a home. I am glad your parents love you enough to provide you with that much security, I can't get mine to talk to me much less provide a home. God bless and give Corey a hug for me when you get home. Love to all.


  3. Martin O. Says:

    You are lucky to have such wonderful, generous parents.

    Would they consider adopting an older, uglier son? HAHAHAHA :)


  4. Glad you had a good time Ryan, I have switched my driving allegience from Junior to Tony Stewart for reasons i'd rather not go into despite that fact that I met Tony once and felt he was pretty much a d*ckhead. LOL I do admire him though and feel he's kind of a "rebel" I guess. I think Martin Truexx and Reed are also hotties :)


  5. Laurie Says:

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

    Loves Ya!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Pictures? Did I hear pictures? Of my sweet baboo Matt Kenseth? I'm there dude!
    Glad you had a good time Ryan. Pray for rain!
    E-Mail on the way!