Pubes & Questions


I know I have talked about this before but it came up again last night. We had some friends over and we were all chillin out by the pool and we started talking about trimming. Now I have to be the first 2 admit I trim not as much as I use 2 but still do from time 2 time. When I was younger I even did the smooth look and totally shave all the hair off. When I was with Mikey he liked the hair so I didn't have 2 trim as much. I know people do it for different reasons like now I don't do it much at all I am letting the natural look just happen. I guess what I am asking is do you trim and if so why? Some of the boys that were over yesterday had different reasons of why they do I was just wondering. I know my mind is out there.



Ok now some questions ya'll have ask.
Corey who is he and how did I meet him?
This answer is gonna answer a few questions I think I met Corey when me and Mikey moved 2 Florida. Yes we did move b4 we spilt up. I was keepin quit about it for safety reason but it didn't matter coz trouble found us anyway. We met Corey on the beach and our friendship just kinda clicked. It was kinda strange coz Corey kinda knew us from the blog but didn't know we was the Ryan and Mikey in the blog until a few days later. He needed a place 2 stay and we offer there is more 2 that storey but it's not mine 2 tell it's Corey's and if he wants 2 tell it he will.

The pic of the beach and the surfer was not taken in Florida but my parents beach house in Tybee Island Ga.
The boys in the pic there are a few of you who know and I'll leave it at that! (hehe)
I think Jeff Gordon is going 2 win the championship and I sure hope he does.
I don't know why I keep getting this question but I have a few emails asking what size my manhood is I was not one 2 ever talk about it Mikey sure did so all I'll say is I have one and some have seen it so if u must know u have 2 go back 2 the old post and find out no there is no pics on this blog just Mikey talking about it.

I think that covers all the questions that were different if I missed any ask again and I'll get 2 them.
I did hear from some haters yesterday and they are pissed I think I'm gonna like this.
Thanx Uncle 4 the pube pics!
Later!
10 Responses
  1. Uncle Gerry Says:

    To answer your question, I do not trim, that is a fairly recent innovation that I have not taken up, I always figured I did not have enough hair so I wanted to keep what I had. Your welcome for the pics. Love to all.


  2. Sue Says:

    First off, let me say that I am glad to hear that you met someone and I hope it works out.

    I trim in the summer for swim suit season so I can wear high cut suits. I am not very hairy, so not much effort is needed.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I will say that I shave completely ~ mainly because my man likes it! He trims very close because, well he likes my oral fixation and I dislike hair ~ and I'll leave it at that!

    You didn't say if you and Corey were an item, I am led to believe you are ~ if so I'm glad you have someone...and if not, it never hurts to have close friends!

    I am glad that you are doing ok from the breakup with Mikey. I hope he is well too.

    my new blog is below per your request....

    And yes, Uncle thank you for the pics, VERY NICE!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I am a barbaric old timer. I was not Circumcised. When I let my hair grow out it gets caught in my foreskin and feels uncomfortable. Hey you asked, Ryan. So I trim it back just enough to keep it out of the way.
    Since you've met someone new I think Corey has become just a good friend. Good friends are necessary. Hugs to all.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I trim to keep everything neat and tidy, pubic topiary if you will :-)

    Stay safe kittens.

    xxx


  6. Laurie Says:

    Top pic and the third one too. With pickles please! :) OH! One of the boys on my blog is over 18 so if ya think he's cute you can look.


  7. Laurie Says:

    First pic and the third pic please.
    With pickles too :) Oh, the one pic. of the guy on my blog..he's over 18. I think he's a cutie. The pic makes him look so mean though.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I have never tried trimming or shaving....but I am not opposed to, I just have never tried before.


  9. jimm Says:

    no trimming, and happy trails are kool! I wonder if the haters trim? hehehe!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Ryan!

    Thanks for the visit, miss ya!

    I trim when I feel like it and it usually gets me excited so I will jerkoff at the same time!

    Any excuse eh!

    Love Jacky