The Weekend and A Apology

I had a nice weekend I didn't think about blogging or about the comments and the hate. Corey is doing better but I see a change in him I don't like. We went out Saturday night for some pizza and he was real edgy. I can understand why I just hope it's not something that becomes him in public. We did make a pack not 2 go into the bathrooms alone anymore I guess we have 2 be safe from now on. I still think is sucks we live in a world where we have 2 worry about going to a restroom 2 pee. I also need to offer an apology to Mark for bashing him in my post. I was upset with all that was going on and kinda took some of it out on him and it wasn't right. Thanx Patty for pointing that out 2 me thank God I have u in my life 2 speak up when I make a mistake. Mark I am sorry and should have never called you names that is not me and I think u know it I am very supportive of all people no matter age, size or height.


Well that's it for now I guess I might b back later with another post.
Oh I met a boy also........hehe sorry no details just yet.
Later!

Update:

I didn't want 2 I believe in freedom of speech even if I don't agree but I change things on this blog as you can tell so from now on all comments have 2 be approved b4 I will let them go thru. I am sorry about this but the hate is 2 much and needs 2 be controlled hope this don't coz problems 4 the regular commenter's.

Thanx!

10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Good choice with this for the comments. This way you can see waht is going through and you don't have to allow the haters to get their posts for everyone to see. Take care my friend.


  2. lackawack Says:

    About time! To hell with haters. They try to get everyone on their side to fill the big hole inside of them. Only a shrink can untangle psychotics--don't ever waste your valuable emotions reacting to the crazies. They're pathetic. Watch your back but ENJOY YOUR LIFE--YOU ONLY HAVE ONE! Every second you waste on the sickies is a second gone forever.


  3. Glad you had a nice week-end and i'm just sad you can't even go to the loo without fear. Crazy.
    I got a l-o-n-g crazy comment on my blog that had to do with my love of halloween (EVIL) and my being a friend to gays (EVIL) and some other shitty nonsense. While I won't moderate yet I did delete that puppy and if need be will take steps to track down the coward who left it. Ridiculous and they dont' want to mess with a crazy southern gal who has been in a fistfight or two at the racetrack *grin*


  4. Laurie Says:

    I like the change (in the blog) Let
    corey know that he only needs to be aware of his surroundings. If he is gets to scared then there is a problem.
    I'll always be here for y'all!

    XOXOXOXOXO!!!


  5. Uncle Gerry Says:

    It is only natural after a frightening event to be a little skittish. By all means watch your back , but don't stop living your lives. I like that you have started moderating the comments. Love to all....


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan,

    I don't think this will solve your problem. You will still get messages from people who hate.

    If they know you have to approve the messages, they know you are reading their comments even though they will not make it to the blog.

    I like the idea that you are taking control of this, but the best thing to do in addition to this is to not let them affect you. They win when it does.


  7. I am glad you had a good weekend. If moderating is what it takes the go for it!

    Ohhhh met someone eh? Wooohoooo!!!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I don't think your moderation of comments will hurt your sincere commentators. Go for it. Weed out the assholes.


  9. Sexy Duet Says:

    Good to hear you enjoyed the weekend, I am sure Corey will feel more comfortable again in time. Love the little teaser you threw in at the end.

    Ms SD


  10. Anonymous Says:

    My man Matt Kenseth was on Regis and Kelly looking cute. Regis asked him how much money he made last year and Matt said it's not about the money.
    I hope having control of your blog again helps. Seems you were a busy Guy over the weekend. Sweeet! Can't wait for the details. Gentle hug and kiss on the cheek, take care.