Little Update

It's been a stressful weekend as many of you probable could guess. My friend is very upset and his Dad has had people talking with him but he is blaming himself right now. I myself don't know what 2 say all I can try 2 do is be here for him. I know the next few days are going 2 be real bad. I am hoping I can get him 2 come 2 Florida 4 a while 2 take his mind off everything. I want 2 say thanx 4 all the love and support u have sent in comments and emails. I know I have told u before but that means the world 2 me. I myself don't understand this and I guess I never will I know things get tuff on people but I don't think this is the answer. I remember in school being pick on 4 being the smallest having hearing aids and wearing glasses sometimes I got picked on a lot. Many times I cried and played sick so I didn't have 2 go 2 school I even had the thought in my head but could never do it. My ears have been giving me a fit while I been here also I scatch one so much I got it bleeding my Mom got pissed at me but damn sometimes it just drives me crazy. It's funny I was telling Corey last night something about being home back in my room and in my bed I felt safe.

Later from Atlanta!
6 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    Ya know, I miss my friend Wendell.
    You so remind me of him. His boyfriend wondered sometimes if he
    was going straight. He was my love,
    My salvation in a storm and my Island on a sunny day. God I miss him. Hope your friend knows it's not his fault.

    xoxoxoxo


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I was so fucking mad that Matt Kenseth couldn't win in Texas after coming that close. Then I come here and am ashamed that all I got to worry about is some car race. You lost a good friend and I am losing my best friend. He is slowly losing ground in the nursing home. He yells and cusses at everybody there. They never let him out of bed. They have women changing his diaper. I know he hates it there. I would rather be dead than treated like that. It smells awful there and flies are everywhere. I know he would rather be dead. I am so glad to have my health. It makes me grateful to be able to watch Matt come in second again. Just be there for your friend that is all we can do.


  3. Uncle Gerry Says:

    Sending you love for being there for your friend as you have always been there for those in need. Stay safe and let me know how you and your friend are doing.


  4. A Lewis Says:

    Giant, warm, sloppy, naked HUGS from me to you. Be healthy and take good care of yourself....if you don't take good care of yourself, you'll be absolutely no good to anyone else.


  5. No place like home, honey! I am so sad for your friend's family and loved ones, and you.


  6. jimm Says:

    Hey, thats a good idea to have your friend come to florida. when i went thru my own ordeal thats all i wanted was to jus be with someone, not to be off alone by myself.