My Party

I want 2 say thanx sometimes u just need someone 2 say get over it and stop the damn crying already. Your point is well taken and this time I needed it. But let me say this u bitches sometime I need 2 have a pity party for myself ok haha ya'll know I love ya! We don't have any weekend plans 2 speak just kinda sit back take it easy. I don't think I'll be posting this weekend takin a break from it also but make sure u tune in Monday I got some big things 2 spill.

So tell me anybody got any weekend plans?
Later!


5 Responses
  1. A Lewis Says:

    Where in the hell did you get my picture? (Or at least the picture I'd like to be in....)


  2. Yes everybody needs a pity party once in awhile :) Just have a good week-end okay! Hugs!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so proud to be your bitch Ryan. You enjoy your self this weekend. Hey, you need to adjust the light/dark setting on your camera.
    Here is a song from my youth: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to! Cry if I want to, cry if I want to, You would cry to if it happened to you.


  4. Laurie Says:

    I get to sleep in! YEAH! The past
    couple of weekends have been all
    about Josh and his band stuff.
    Now, I just need to get the hubby
    out of the house and I'll be just
    fine. I LOVE my alone time.

    I loves ya boys!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!

    P.S. got more pics. HA!


  5. jimm Says:

    i guess they're not playing hide-n-seek, huh? hehe