A Little Cold

Just a little update were doing ok we got moved into the new place and we both love it. It's so freaken cold here it's like 13 right now. I am liking my new job so far I don't work everyday but that's ok I don't mind it. We did go shopping 4 a little bit yesterday getting things 4 the new place. We were home in time 2 watch the playoff games. Last night we just snuggle up on the sofa and watched football it felt really good. Yes 2 all that were wondering out there we have done it in every room haha. I have 2 work 4 a few hours today so I have 2 make this a short post but later this week I will have a post covering an email I got that I need 2 talk about so stay tuned 4 that.

Later!
10 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    love you both! Hope ya took some
    pics of the apartment furnished.

    enjoy your job.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!


  2. A Lewis Says:

    Glad you got moved. Moving is a total pain in the arse. Sad about your cold. Drink heavily (tea and juice and water, of course)....andhave lots of sex. You'll feel better in no time.


  3. Mr. Urs Says:

    A bit of house warming can't harm.


  4. Polt Says:

    cold...13? hehe, just wait until the real cold weather hits West Virginia! :)

    Glad your job's going well. And glad the house has been totally officially christened now. :)

    HUGS...


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Glad you guys have moved in and like the new place. Snuggling up on the sofa together is a good idea in this cold Winter. It won't be long util February. It thaws most everyday in February.
    The Sun is rising earlier and staying later everyday. Just hold on to each other and Spring will be here. Big gay hugs and wet kisses to Ryan and Mike and Corey. Ed


  6. Carl Says:

    Ryan,

    No matter how cold it is outside, there is nothing warmer than waking up next to the person you love.

    You know why eskimos wash there clothes in Tide. It is too cold out tide.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    http://JonCox.Multiply.com
    Hey Ryan! :o)
    I'm so glad you both got a place together that you both love!! OMG, it's 13 there?! LUCKY YOU!!!! It has been honestly like -10 and below here for the past week and a half. I'm very glad you like your new job. I think it's REALLY awesome you're working at the hospital and helping people. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :o) Take care! :o)
    ~Jon~


  8. I wish you both much happiness in your new home Honey!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    You need to snuggle as much as possible to preserve body heat---this is a medical fact, so keep following the doctors' orders!!!


  10. Uncle Gerry Says:

    Nothing like a snuggle bunny blanket to keep you warm when it is cold outside. I'm glad you like the new place and your new job. Love you both.