When U Don't Have Words


10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    very powerful images...


  2. Java Says:

    I like these pictures. They look a bit somber or moody. Are you doing OK?


  3. Anonymous Says:

    The first picture scared me. It looks like the Boogey Man!
    I liked the last picture a whole lot.
    Reminds me of the phrase: "The heart wants what it wants".
    Ed


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan,

    I have been a reader for a very long time first time I have commented. I am a lot older than you a lot older trust me and old fag never tells his age. I think what you do day after on this blog helps more than you know. I could go on how things are now and how they were when I was your age and how far we still need to go. Just remember you help more than you know and don't let some punks scare you from what you do best. The best advice I could give you is this. (In my life I have loved more than I have hurt)
    Keep up the great LBGT work you do.

    Don


  5. Uncle Gerry Says:

    I know that the incident on Sunday bummed you out, but there are more of us who love you than there are those who hate you. The best revenge is not to hide but live openly and proudly. You can't let them win by letting them drive you into isolation. Remember what don't kill you only makes you stronger, and you are one of the strongest and bravest young men I know, you have conquered many in your path and many more will fall. Live your life and love your man, and we will always be there to support you.


  6. Love is Love is Love :)


  7. Polt Says:

    I hope everything's alright, punkin.

    HUGS...


  8. Laurie Says:

    mmmmmmmmmm I love love!
    It's one of my many favorite things
    to do.

    I LOVE YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!


    HUGS!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


  9. WAT Says:

    I love that first very dark one with the heart in the hands. Very comic bookish, emotional image.


  10. Martin O. Says:

    Let the bright light of yours and Mikey's love chase away the gloom, Ryan ! :)