Idol Twink

Ok so tell me who can beat David Archulea? I don't think anybody on the show can. Besides being able 2 sing he is so freaken cute! He is only 17 until December so I will not talk dirty about him but ya'll know me so you know where my mind is. Damn let me lose on that twink for about a day or so. Oh my I better stop right now! Anyway anybody getting and vibes from him?
I got some weekend plans I am heading down 2 Talladega with Dad and some of his buddies. Should be fun were takin a big ass rv snd my buddy hook us up with some tickets. I more than likely be stayin with him while I'm there. Also after this weekend I am going back 2 my place in Florida. Corey is going down with me and my baby brother gonna come down as soon as he gets back from summer camp. Anyway I will soon be letting everyone know about the missing 2 weeks and more on the bon fire soon!

Later from Atlanta!
5 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    That boy is a little CUTIE x's 10!
    I like him and Jason. I can't get
    enough of Jason's eyes. I could
    just stare at him forever!
    Yeah I know my eye fetish is showing.

    Give a call!

    HUGS!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I think it will come down to David A. and David C. both are hawt and great singers. Paula said that David C. had a great instrument then muttered and he can sing too. Ed


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, and thanks for the e-mail Ryry. I hope your guy comes in first. That is first after Matt. haha. Ed


  4. Uncle Gerry Says:

    so nice to hear you sounding so chipper, you can have your turn with DA after I have had my way with him, Ha! Luv Ya Lots


  5. Unknown Says:

    I thought that it would be David A. all the way too because David C. was seen as too arrogant. But after crying on TV, and demonstrating that he can belt pure Broadway, I think David C. won over quite a few gay hearts.

    ==========

    Poor David A. may be the product of an abusive stage dad. He was apparently taken away by security when David was on Star Search. One of the judges publicly said that he was the worst stage parent she had ever seen. And earlier on Am Idol, the father was heard yelling at David. That may explain why the poor kid always look so scared. That body language is unmistakable.