The Weekend Off

This past weekend is just what I needed! A weekend off from my troubles was just what the doctor ordered. Very soon I will be telling what happen in them 2 weeks I was gone. The reason 4 this is I think it will help other people dealing with what I am dealing with. Also I have some back stabbing friend I am gonna be saying goodbye 2. I trust them over and over again and each time they turn out 2 be nothing but liars and I am sick of it. One is in love with the other and that guy just moves on from guy 2 guy funny thing is he never picks guys in his own town. I wondered why that was but I think I got it figured out and I'll be speaking on this. Also there is gonna be a bon fire that will be on video of things fake friends have sent me I am not holding on 2 them anymore just like there fake ass friendship so a bon fire it shall be! Yes I will be in the video. Now on love well I may have met someone over the past week that might like me and I might like him but that's all I am gonna say about that for now! Stay tuned all my friends this is gonna be a fun ride!

Later from Atlanta!
10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm glad you're feeling better, Ryan. In Julius Ceasar Mark Anthony said about being stabbed in the back: "This is the unkindest cut of all". Julius himself said to Brutus, a guy he thought was his friend, "You to Brutus?" as he was stabbed several times in the back. Taht is where the experession being stabbed in the back comes from.
    I hope you have good news from now on, Ryry. Hugs a bunch, ed


  2. Laurie Says:

    Glad you're back. You need to talk
    to me. I told Uncle this morning
    to tell you something. I hope he did.

    HUGS!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!


  3. Troystopher Says:

    I hope thing get better for you!


  4. Carl Says:

    I am happy to log on and not see a dark image. This is a good sign.


  5. Uncle Gerry Says:

    I am so glad to see you seem to be feeling better. I have missed our morning chats, I can't wait to hear the details of your "lost" two weeks. Luv ya bunches


  6. Christopher Says:

    Sounds like life is going much better for you. Good to hear.


  7. Martin Says:

    Glad you had a relaxing weekend and are feeling better, Ryan.

    Be careful with what you throw on that bonfire...some items, like CDs & DVDs can release toxic fumes when burning! Wouldn't want you passing out from inhaling any of that! :)

    One question, tho--will this "fun ride" you promised require a seat belt?


  8. elise Says:

    I see you smiling again, and it's beautiful!

    happy hugs.....


  9. Java Says:

    I am looking forward to what all you have to share. I'm glad you have been out, living your life.
    blessings, my friend!


  10. Patti Says:

    Best of luck to you on the bonfire and getting rid of fake friends! Bah.
    Excited about your new someone :)