The Weekend Off

This past weekend is just what I needed! A weekend off from my troubles was just what the doctor ordered. Very soon I will be telling what happen in them 2 weeks I was gone. The reason 4 this is I think it will help other people dealing with what I am dealing with. Also I have some back stabbing friend I am gonna be saying goodbye 2. I trust them over and over again and each time they turn out 2 be nothing but liars and I am sick of it. One is in love with the other and that guy just moves on from guy 2 guy funny thing is he never picks guys in his own town. I wondered why that was but I think I got it figured out and I'll be speaking on this. Also there is gonna be a bon fire that will be on video of things fake friends have sent me I am not holding on 2 them anymore just like there fake ass friendship so a bon fire it shall be! Yes I will be in the video. Now on love well I may have met someone over the past week that might like me and I might like him but that's all I am gonna say about that for now! Stay tuned all my friends this is gonna be a fun ride!

Later from Atlanta!
10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm glad you're feeling better, Ryan. In Julius Ceasar Mark Anthony said about being stabbed in the back: "This is the unkindest cut of all". Julius himself said to Brutus, a guy he thought was his friend, "You to Brutus?" as he was stabbed several times in the back. Taht is where the experession being stabbed in the back comes from.
    I hope you have good news from now on, Ryry. Hugs a bunch, ed


  2. Laurie Says:

    Glad you're back. You need to talk
    to me. I told Uncle this morning
    to tell you something. I hope he did.

    HUGS!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!


  3. Troystopher Says:

    I hope thing get better for you!


  4. Carl Says:

    I am happy to log on and not see a dark image. This is a good sign.


  5. Uncle Gerry Says:

    I am so glad to see you seem to be feeling better. I have missed our morning chats, I can't wait to hear the details of your "lost" two weeks. Luv ya bunches


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds like life is going much better for you. Good to hear.


  7. Martin O. Says:

    Glad you had a relaxing weekend and are feeling better, Ryan.

    Be careful with what you throw on that bonfire...some items, like CDs & DVDs can release toxic fumes when burning! Wouldn't want you passing out from inhaling any of that! :)

    One question, tho--will this "fun ride" you promised require a seat belt?


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I see you smiling again, and it's beautiful!

    happy hugs.....


  9. Java Says:

    I am looking forward to what all you have to share. I'm glad you have been out, living your life.
    blessings, my friend!


  10. Best of luck to you on the bonfire and getting rid of fake friends! Bah.
    Excited about your new someone :)