What About Ryan

I don't understand why some people hear voices in there head and some don't. I don't understand how some people can talk 2 this voice and it answer back. I don't understand how this voice can make you do things you would never think about doing. How you get up in the middle of the night and walk right out of the house and wake up in the middle of a field. Maybe the voice talks u into doing something real bad just strikes me real strange that a person does it. I know I am a crazy person with so many freaken problems and just seems like shit keeps piling up on me. There is so much I want 2 say but so much I can't right now just know I am seeking help right now and they think they can fix me only time will tell.

But this weekend I am gonna do what Bob Wiley did in What About Bob I am gonna take a vacation from my problems. I love this movie it makes me laugh every time I watch it. If you haven't seen it go buy it its cheap and you won't regret it trust me. There is many one liners in this movie but I think my favorite is when Bob Wiley says "Your book has done a lot of good for a lot of people I'm living proof of that." Anyway this weekend I am takin a vacation from all my problems. Hope Ya'll do also!
Later!
13 Responses
  1. Carl Says:

    I hope your mini vacation helps.


  2. A Lewis Says:

    Ahh!!! The beauty emerges! We've been waiting. Let it KEEP ON EMERGING! I believe that you are far more capable of success than you may even know. You know where I'm at.......


  3. Uncle Gerry Says:

    I am so glad to see the brightness return to your voice, enjoy your vacation and call me sometime ......((((Ry))))))


  4. Java Says:

    I love this movie!! You are right, it is so funny. Most Bill Murray films are. I hope you don't drive your shrink crazy while you are vacationing from your problems!

    Have a great weekend, sweetheart. Enjoy yourself!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    "Taking a break from all your worries sure would help a lot. Sometimes you have to go where everybody knows your name, and their always glad you came." (cheers)
    I'm so glad you're getting help, Ryan. I hear voices inside my head and some tell me things that seem good and some not so good. I have to decide which ones to listen too. I call this my conscience. I often wonder just were these words are coming from. My only advice is to follow your heart, Ryan. If your brain is confused just follow your heart. Hugs, ed.


  6. Ryan, take care of you and you are ever in my thoughts & prayers sweetie!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    What About Bob? is one of my favorite movies!!! I think it's a great idea to take a vacation from your problems---then take those Baby Steps to recovery!

    If you strap yourself to the front of a sailboat--I want to see a photo! And beware of anyone who wants to leave you in the middle of the woods strapped to explosives! :-)

    BTW, does anyone watch Law & Order, Criminal Intent? The female detective partnered with Bobby Goren was "Anna", Richard Dreyfuss' daughter in What About Bob? Just a little trivia...

    Happy thoughts, Ryan! And of course a big hug from me...


  8. Laurie Says:

    I know what it's like.

    Baby Boy, you know where I am. You
    know what to do.

    Me lubs you!
    HUGS!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!


  9. Mr. Urs Says:

    Enjoy the vacation. Have a save journey.


  10. Tim Says:

    always make your split personalities wipe their feet!


  11. jimm Says:

    Ryan, I think I would be more afraid if there were NO voices in my head.


  12. dit Says:

    Enjoy the film. It is quite funny. Sometimes . . .we all need a break from ourselves. Take care.


  13. Anonymous Says:

    I admire your courage and strength, it takes good amount of balls (pardon me) to admit that you need help.
    Personally I have walked through the fires of hell and I know that sun will shine again, you have the whole force of Heaven on your side.
    I wish you all the best, with peace and love: Preacher