HNT & A Little Something

I am so sorry for not posting much this week and not doing a weekend update post. I have been so damn busy with the new job and Austin hehe yes you know what I am takin about! Anyway I will try 2 get 2 a post soon once I get work and all covered and work out the times I will start posting again like I did before. It's funny how much my life has change in a month all 4 the good I like what I see and where I am going. There having pride a little early in a town south of me it's this Saturday and were thinking about going I'll let ya know for sure if we do for those that live in the area or that's going so we can meet up. Sorry Patty I couldn't make the race this time starting a new job I just couldn't but we are planning on going this fall. My friend is going 2 be at his trailer he told me go up say hi 2 him tell him your a friend of mine he might hook u up! Well that's it 4 now I need 2 finish waking Austin up and get ready 4 work! This week for hnt I did the tummys I love Austin's tummy!

Later from Beautiful Florida!

HNTbutton
13 Responses
  1. I understand especially with the job. You just have a wonderful week-end and there may be other opportunities for us to meet i'm sure. The most important thing to me is that you are healthy and happy Ryan :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Very cute

    xxx


  3. I (Greg) would love to get my navel pierced like that, but Sheryl won't let me. :-(


  4. Vixen Says:

    Yumminess :)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Both tummies are yummy! What does the orange button say?

    peace and love.....


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Both tummy's are cute. I see you're both wearing what goes for formal wear in Florida. Haha. Tell Austin not to work you so hard. I know he can't get enough. Don't overdue it and enjoy yourselves. Big Gay hugs to Ryan, Austin and Corey.


  7. Uncle Gerry Says:

    at last we see the cause of global warming.....


  8. Polt Says:

    With tummies like that, what's NOT to love! :)

    HAPPY HNT!


  9. Ashly Star Says:

    Yum! You both have nice tummies. Happy HNT!


  10. Laurie Says:

    You better be coming in the fall
    here :( I miss our talks :(

    Glad all is working out and that
    you're having 'fun'.

    I love you so much Baby Boy!!

    HUGS!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Looks beautiful to me!


  12. Martin O. Says:

    Sun, sand, & sexiness....that photo could be an ad for Florida tourism.

    Makes me wanna visit ! :)


  13. Lapis Ruber Says:

    Hooray for sunshine! Happy (Belated) HNT