Work and The Weekend

I had one of the best weekends ever! I will give all the details later I have been so busy. Me & Austin both have a job he didn't take the coffee job I'll explain later it's a good story! I just didn't have 2 blog today and still don't but wanted 2 stop in for a sec and say thanx 4 the comments and emails I love ya'll very much and means the world 2 me that ya'll care! I will be on tomorrow with a weekend update post it was awesome weekend! Right now I have 2 go have people over 4 a cookout!

Peace & Love from Florida!
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so glad you chose life, Ryan. It looks like you're having fun. It is finally Summer here. I have a lot of yardwork to do even though I'm allergic to the Sun. Take care of yourself and I can't wait for the details. Ed


  2. Java Says:

    Having fun in the Florida sun! I'm glad you are there, where you feel comfortable and enjoy yourself. Isn't it nice to enjoy again?

    Bless you, dear


  3. So glad you are having an awesome time. You deserve it Ryan. Keep loving and living life sweetie!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan, sweetie----It is such a relief to hear happy, positive words from you!

    I'm looking forward to great stories and pictures!

    hugs to everyone....