Work and The Weekend

I had one of the best weekends ever! I will give all the details later I have been so busy. Me & Austin both have a job he didn't take the coffee job I'll explain later it's a good story! I just didn't have 2 blog today and still don't but wanted 2 stop in for a sec and say thanx 4 the comments and emails I love ya'll very much and means the world 2 me that ya'll care! I will be on tomorrow with a weekend update post it was awesome weekend! Right now I have 2 go have people over 4 a cookout!

Peace & Love from Florida!
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so glad you chose life, Ryan. It looks like you're having fun. It is finally Summer here. I have a lot of yardwork to do even though I'm allergic to the Sun. Take care of yourself and I can't wait for the details. Ed


  2. Java Says:

    Having fun in the Florida sun! I'm glad you are there, where you feel comfortable and enjoy yourself. Isn't it nice to enjoy again?

    Bless you, dear


  3. Patti Says:

    So glad you are having an awesome time. You deserve it Ryan. Keep loving and living life sweetie!


  4. elise Says:

    Ryan, sweetie----It is such a relief to hear happy, positive words from you!

    I'm looking forward to great stories and pictures!

    hugs to everyone....