Helga comes to Florida

Well Helga and Jack came to visit me and to meet there new friends that are gonna be traveling with her. If you want 2 know more about Helga and crew check out Laurie's blog Helga was started by her and has been a few places in America already who knows maybe if you ask Laurie she could come to your town for a visit. Course Helga came 2 Florida she wanted some sun so she laid out by the pool and the beach she also wanted a boat ride no trip 2 Florida will fun without a boat ride. All I know is Helga had a good time and she wants 2 come back this winter when it gets cold out there in Texas.

On another note yes I seen the post thanx for the emails but I check everyday just like ya'll do and I can hope things look like I think they do. Soon as I find out I will let ya'll know. Let's just keep good thoughts ok.


From Florida Helga & Gang say Later!
8 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    HA!!! LOVE IT!!! Great, now I'm
    gonna have to find our boat and
    let them go skiing!

    She will be back to see you and
    you know it. She called and let
    me know that she's upset you didn't
    take her into the boys bathroom!
    BOY! I ain't sending mine in there
    with a camera.

    HUGS!!!!!


  2. Man I could stand trading places with Helga. That beach looks heavenly! She and Jack look so-o-o relaxed.


  3. Ryan Says:

    helga new friends are snoopy and ryan the rabbit haha they will be going home with helga!


  4. Carl Says:

    This is a great post.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Great stuff Ryan!! I LOVE the boat ride! What a blast! Helga has some new buddies too! Sweet!
    Check out what Helga did when she was with me in Oregon... :)
    alt="Helga and Jack In Oregon" />


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Careful Ryan, I think Helga is just Toying with you! Ed


  7. A Lewis Says:

    Hey Ry, like Helga, I'm coming to Orlando...it's just up the road, isn't it? Check your emails and get back to me if you think it may work out. Hugs.


  8. Diederick Says:

    I love her boat :)