Is it cold there now or not?

Short and sweet post today I am gonna take a few days off from blogging maybe Calvin will have a little more 2 say if I'm not hogging up all the time. Some things have been brewing for the last week and I think ya'll know what it is. I have some issues I need 2 work out I am not a person that likes hurting others and that is what I am doing now. First I need 2 make myself happy but I also have 2 cut the strings so I can make myself happy. I read as most of you did about someone sayin talk me out of Tampa well it didn't work and I thank God it didn't. So give me a few days 2 work all this out and I'll be back with a post I think all of us have been waiting for.

"As you lay beside me, softly sleeping, this I know.
There's nothing better once you've had the best."


Later from Florida!
8 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I LOVES YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HUGS!!!!!


  2. Carl Says:

    No matter what be happy. Everything will fall into place.


  3. A Lewis Says:

    you know i'm coming down that way soon. i'd love to hook up with you and say hey.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I think you are wonderful, Ryry. I believe in love and I believe in you.
    Make new friends but keep the old, these are silver those are Gold. ed


  5. jimm Says:

    im confused.


  6. Uncle Gerry Says:

    I am not confused just patiently awaiting the news that we have been waiting for, I know you will tell me when you are ready... love ya lots.


  7. Diederick Says:

    Self reflection is important for every more sophisticated human being. Take your time, look at the future, but don't try to forget the past.


  8. Yes Ryan if YOU are not happy you cannot make anyone else happy. Just like if you don't love yourself, how can you love another? Hugs sweetheart!