5 for Friday

Got this email asking me if I could answer these 5 questions after reading them I thought how cool of questions they are and I should just make them into a post and maybe some of you out there would like 2 answer them also coz I would love 2 see your answers. If you do it on your blog leave me a comment so I can come by and check them out. Remember if you have any questions or ideas for this blog you can always email me if you don't want 2 comment. Anyway have a good weekend be safe have fun see back here Monday Bitches!

1. Living or Dead who would you like to meet and why?

This is a hard question for me coz I love history so much and there are many people I would like to meet so it's hard to pick just one but if I have 2 pick one and I know it might shock some of you and piss a few of you off but I mean no disrespect but I would have to say Hitler. The reason why I say this is I would like to know what he was thinking that made him hate so bad if he was as crazy as he seem to be. I don't know I would just like to have a sit down talk with him.

2. When your sad what movie would you pop in to cheer you up?

Sordid Lives of course but I can't have that me and Mom always would put in What about Bob omfg that is so funny!

3. If you could change one law what would you change?

Well bet Ya'll can guess this one Equal Rights for everyone!

4. If someone offer you say 50,000 dollars to pose nude would you?

Wow I would say yes on this coz it seems I'm always naked in front of someone shut up people out that know this coz they have seen it haha. Yeah I would if it was done tasteful I wouldn't want it 2 be done like slut book or something like that.

5. Give me one of your favorite quotes.

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,

Shakespeare's Play
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Later from Florida!
8 Responses
  1. calvin Says:

    Ooooooh. Let me think...

    1. Now Ryan's said Hitler I complete agree that it would be fascinating to talk to him and I can't think of anyone more interesting... so I'll nominate the banjo-playing, strip-club visiting genius Feynman. Maybe Ryan and I could swap after half an hour?

    2. I quite like the Princess Bride for this sort of thing.

    3. Equality legislation without a doubt. Let's level the playing field and let everyone be lovely to each other.

    4. I posed naked for an art class at college in exchange for that evenings drinks so does this mean I qualify for a rebate?

    5. I rather like the following quotation, due to Dirac, which summarizes my approach to both science and education:
    In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite. - Paul Dirac


  2. Very well done and I completely understand why you picked Hitler.


  3. Laurie Says:

    When I'm sad the only movies that
    can make me laugh are
    SUPER TROOPERS and UHF!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    1. I would pick Jesus. He would be so smack to talk at. I would ask him why he picked such morons for his disciples. He told them stuff and then he would have to explain it over two or three times. I would tell him I'm sorry he had to go through all that pain because of my sins.

    2. Any of the National Lampoon movies with Chevy Chase.

    3. I would change the law in my state that allows Gays to be beaten and killed but refuses to allow it to be called a hate crime.

    4.OMG! Nobody in their right mind would want to see me naked. I'd take $20 to pose nude.

    5. Chinese Proverb that I live by: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

    ed


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I've always loved how honest you are, Ryan. It's a brave move to say you'd want to meet Hitler. Even though your reason makes sense, I know many, many people who would be very offended and upset.

    I could never tolerate being in the same room with him, but I totally respect your interest in asking him questions. You have a pure heart, motivated by love, not hate, and I have no doubt about your motive.

    On a lighter note---Ryan posing naked? Duh....does a bear shit in the woods?

    And, I've commented before that I LOVE What About Bob? Definitely one that I watch whenever I need to escape my own world. I also use The Birdcage, which is totally hysterical.

    Another "cheer me up" movie is Bubble Boy (w/ the gorgeous Jake Gyllenhaal)---very un-PC and wacko.

    And YES for Equal Rights! YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  6. jimm Says:

    Posted my response on my own blog. come read if ya dare. naw, don't bother, if ya want.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    My neighbor came over to my house and yelled at me over my dog!

    I have a dog that I can't keep in my yard. I have tried everything and she always finds a way out. Anyway, this lady comes to my home, knocks on my door and when i open the door she points her finger at me and yells obscenities at me. Apparently my dog was in HER neighbors garbage and then pooped on HER NEIGHBORS LAWN! Why didn't she come and talk to me like a civil human being? Why was she a vicious monster attacking me at my door? I calmly went over to HER NEIGHBORS house where the garbage was and picked up every piece, and the dog poop. I agree that I have that responsibility to clean up after my dog. The one thing I don't agree upon is someone coming to my house and screaming in my face about something I didn't know about. Is anyone out there been blessed with a psyco-neighbor?
    I don't think anyone remembers the golden rule...Do unto others as you would want done unto you!
    I sent them a lovely card from this site I found...www.URAJerk.com


  8. I have found your blog more accidentally and stumbled about your Hitler question, by the way, please excuse my bad English. The point is, nobody knows, some people are thinking, you shouldn’t treat him as a human person, that’s stupid. In his time he had attracted the devotion and love (Albert Speer, Rudolf Heß, Winifred Wagner) of many people, I’m not sure whether he himself could love somebody (maybe his cousin Geli and his dog), but his main drive was indeed hate. It seems his soul was like a hole, that’s need to be filled with dead enemies, not unusually in history. I hope this random visit was not too bothered.