Best Show Ever

Tonight at 10pm on Logo my favorite show make sure you check it out please and don't forget for me write Logo and tell them it's your favorite show and you want it for a second seasons please for me! Make sure you watch it's such a great show! I tell ya what you watch the show and I'll have a few questions about it turn it into a contest and whoever gets the questions right I will send you a copy of Sordid Lives the movie now that's a good deal right? Anyway that's it for today I have 2 work what ass I don't got off today so I can have the weekend off I have big plans for the weekend what is it you ask? You have 2 wait until Friday for that post I might do and hnt tomorrow if I have time but don't hold me 2 that ok! Have a Fabulous Day!

Later from Tampa Bay!
4 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    I don't get LOGO :(
    Record it for me and send it to me.


    HUGS!!!!!!!
    (to you and your ANGEL)


  2. I would love to check it out... if I can ever stay up and wrestle the remote away from the hubs!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks again!!!

    You are so great to keep doing this!

    xox
    Del Shores


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I don't get Logo but I hope your Sordid show gets renewed. I can't afford to by movies right now. It sounds like it might be a good show. I'll have to wait for it to come on regular TV but then just like Sex in the City all the good stuff will be missing. sigh. hugs a bunch, ed