George Michael

I had one of the best weekends ever well least its been a long time anyway. I work Friday kinda late but when I got home it was like Christmas 2 me having the one that you love waiting on you is more than words can say. Saturday night we went 2 the George Michael concert in Tampa and what a great show. Now my love didn't know much of his music and hasn't been 2 a lot of concerts so he enjoyed it a lot and when we got home we enjoyed each other all night long. Oh George was great his show was all that plus he also talked about his boyfriend Kenny and I thought that was cool. I was also surprised by the people there the age group I bet was 5 to maybe 85 hell there was a couple sitting next 2 us that in there 60's and were big fans of George Michael. It's nice 2 see people can come out 2 see a gay man perform and not look at him as a gay man but as a performer and a damn good performer is the world getting better God I hope so.
Later from Florida!

Oh question real quick?

Does anyway out there know what it is like to wake up with an angel?
I do!!!

5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Well, if I'm way off base here, then you'll just have to forgive me, Ryan, coz you have been so mysterious.

    I'd say the only "angel" you would be waking up next to is Mikey.

    If I'm right, you really need to give us the scoop on how this happened, or else we will all go crazy!

    If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry--it was wishful thinking.

    big hugs to you both, either way....


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan, he is not only an angel but an Archangel! Sent from heaven right to your bedroom. Please, tell me that I'm not dreaming and you are with Mikey. If it is a dream I hope we never wake up. Hugs and kisses to both of you guys. ed


  3. Laurie Says:

    I'm so happy Sweetie! I'm gonna
    be on tomorrow and we'll talk more
    than.

    HUGS!!!!!!!


  4. I always like George's music..

    Nope can't say I have ever woken up with an Angel, now a Devil - yes!


  5. sillyboi Says:

    I believe I know this Mysterious Angel we speak of. Yes I believe so. No names need to be thrown out. I believe Ryan will spill the beans eventually and he will tell us all what we kind of suspect to be true. If it is the congrats on all levels. *hugs to you and this Angel of yours*

    Now as far as that question, have you ever woke up with an Angel next to you? Well yes I have once, Many years ago and it was like I could hear the music but no one else could. The thoughts, memories of that day still linger in my head and when I am down, I just go back to that day and it picks me up. Mysterious and unique but tragic in the end and still I find myself to that one special night many years ago. Wish I could have clipped his wings, maybe he wouldnt have flown away from me.

    *hugs to you and your angel*