HNT, Sordid Lives and More

Ok so who watched Sordid Lives last night? I loved it each week it gets better and better I just wish it was an hour show but one thing about being a half hour show makes you want the week 2 go by fast so you can get 2 the next episode. My week has been good and ya'll know me I have been a little quiet this week but then again I think most of ya know why also. I have been putting in a lot of hours this week so I can take the weekend off I plan on going camping with my Angel. I know I was gonna post this tomorrow but I might not have time so here is the scoop I am going camping this weekend and things good as I want them 2 I will have such awesome news 2 tell next week. So keep your fingers cross that things go good! Now if you watch Sordid Lives last night and your the first 2 answer these 3 question you will win Sordid Lives the movie on dvd make sure you put your email in your comments so I can get a hold of the winner.

1. What did Brother Boy hit his head on when he fell out of the window?
2. What was Sissy hiding in her fruit bowl?
3. What was painted on Ty's Madonna poster?

Oh and for HNT this week I feel a little sexy and with my Angel being here he just loves the way I look in these so I thought well maybe ya'll will also HHNT Everyone!
Later from Tampa Bay!
HNTbutton
11 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    CHILD! PUT YOUR PANTS ON NOW!!!!
    I said so because I'M MOM!


    HUGS!!!


  2. Polt Says:

    fucking sweet Abs, ryan. Nice basket as well. outstanding HNT!

    HAPPY HNT!


  3. I echo Laurie- you are embarassing me! LOL


  4. Julie Says:

    I don't blame him!! Looks great..


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Wow! Ryry, just WOW! I think you should send a DVD of Sordid lives to those of us who have never seen it. HHNT! Next week: what's inside the basket? ed


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I wish I had one of those camping with me this weekend! A few years older, please.

    Love to you and your "angel". It's kinda sweet that you're pretending he's still a secret!


  7. JW Says:

    I have to admit that I really wish I could get away with underwear like that!

    Happy HNT :)


  8. A Lewis Says:

    dear god in heaven....my heart is racing, sweat is beading up on my brow, and my pupils are dialating rapidily. And I think there's a twitch developing too. Any chance I'll see that in Orlando when I visit next week?


  9. Ashly Star Says:

    They do look good on ya. Happy HNT!


  10. I totally know the answers to your questions...but I already have the DVD, so I'll let someone that doesn't have it win. ;)

    That is a great series.

    Joie


  11. So, my new ex kept my Sordid Lives Movie. :( Can I answer the questions and qualify for a copy? ;)

    1. lawn gnome
    2. gun
    3. LIAR

    Joie
    joiemayfield@gmail.com