Joe & HNT

Sorry for the late hnt but I had 2 work at crack ass of dawn today had 2 be here at 5am. It didn't help staying up listening 2 Joe Biden how many of you listen 2 him? I have 2 be honest I didn't know much about him and haven't really seen or heard him before but after last night I was impressed with him. He sure did get the people fired up. Tonight I am gonna listen 2 Obama and sure hope he says something about the gay community it would make me feel better about him that's for sure. Maybe this weekend I can sit down and do a good long post I know they last few from me have been short and 2 the point. With working and all now I see where it's hard 2 keep things going like I used 2 but I'm learning. Anyhoo HHNT!

Later from Florida!

HNTbutton
5 Responses
  1. A Lewis Says:

    Biden is a handsome man, but hey, pairing him with HNT and a shot of your ass? Wow. That'll get him elected!! He was awesome, to say the least.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Biden had me tearing up when he told about his wife and daughter and sons all hurt and some killed in a wreck. Then I am a wimp.
    Yesterday they said McCain ahd picked his Vice-President but today he said he hasn't picked anybody yet. I think he did pick someone but just forgot about it. He forgot how many houses he owns and that he sent his children to private school. Between me an McCain one of us is 56 years old tomorrow and the other one is 72 years old. Both of us are just wasting space and full of hot air. ed


  3. Ser Infiel Says:

    I just discovered your blog and I think I'm in love. I must check back when I'm not so exhausted. Rock out with your sex-positive, gen-Q cock out! ;) And happy HNT!


  4. Laurie Says:

    Baby Boy!!! You're gonna get that
    booty pinched! You need to wear
    pants!

    HUGS!!!!!!!!

    I loves you and miss you too!!


  5. Polt Says:

    sweet ass...coulda been better without the undies.:)

    Biden is an excellent choice for Obama.

    HAPPY HNT!