Say What I Need To Say

Ok this is gonna be a short post and 2 the point I am sometimes a procrastinator ok fine most the time procrastinator Mom & Dad tells me all the time that is my biggest downfall. Dad tells me all the time "boy the road to hell is path with good intentions" I know he is right but I don't seem to fix it or change it I really mean 2 do what I say but I get side track or bite off more than I can chew always something and then something gets pushed back and next thing you know I forgot about it. Damn I am a bad person and a bad friend anit I?

Mikey - I am sorry for falling asleep last night and not calling and for not hearing the phone ringing when you tired to call me.
Mom - sorry for yelling at you Sunday.
Dad - sorry for yelling at you and telling you 2 butt out.
Mom Laurie - sorry for procrastinating on you.
Josh - sorry for not being there to see your first day of high school.
Patty - sorry for not answering your text back.
Everyone Else - I'm sorry for anybody I left out that hurt or lied 2 or procrastinated on I will try to do be better it's my worst habit and need 2 work on it.
Later from Florida!
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I forgive you Ryry. You got a lot on your plate and too many irons in the fire. Call Mikey and tell him in person you're sorry. He so wanted to hear your voice last night. Oh the wittle puppy doggie is so cute. useless ed


  2. Anonymous Says:

    "With that many sorry's... It might be hard to believe you" Your just lucky that we can over look little things like this.

    Also, you forgot Sorry for not POSTING EVERYDAY!!!

    Hugs,
    BigBoyMark


  3. Laurie Says:

    Ryan my sweet child! I LOVE YOU!
    NO MATTER WHAT!!!! You never have
    to appolgize to me. All I want from
    you is for you to take care of
    yourself. You know I'll always be
    right there for you.

    I LOVE YOU BABY BOY!!!!!
    Also, I think Josh understands.
    He did pretty good by the way.

    BIG HUGE TACKLE YOU TO THE FLOOR
    AND SIT ON YOU HUGS AND KISSES!!!!


  4. jimm Says:

    One word... prioritize!


  5. That is more than alright sweetheart!
    I am a procrstinator too... so I understand :)