Boo!

I rather like Mondays despite as it means, that despite the fact that the weekend with the manwife is over, the new week has started and I just have to plod through the next few days before I can see him again. Sunday evenings I don't like as I've arrived back at my flat having spent two too-brief days with him and I feel a bit mopey, but Monday's are (relatively speaking) a doddle. Tuesday's are an entirely different kettle of fish - they're the new Mondays....

Anyhoo, hello! *waves* Sadly there are no tales of debauchery from my weekend. We decided to have a quiet one in together apart from Saturday night when we ventured out for Chinese with friends - which was a double success as we had a lovely time and I wasn't horribly allergic to any of it! Yay. Sadly, despite being in his neck of the woods I didn't run into Nick Cave which means I'll have to step up my stalking.... Next time Gadget...

Today's blogger recommendation is the fantastic http://www.debriefingtheboys.blogspot.com/
written by the superbly talented Matt. It's a mixture of clever observations about weighty issues and hot boys. What more could one want?!

In the mean time I'll leave you with this puzzler: How many blogs would a weblog blog if a weblog could blog blogs?
2 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    Oh Hon :( I'm so sorry that the
    weekend went by so fast :(

    MONDAYS!! YOU KINDA LIKE MONDAYS!
    The only ones I like are the ones
    that don't exist and the ones I
    don't have to work.....

    Just givin ya a hard time...Glad
    everything is going good there!

    HUGS!!!!!!!!!


  2. I laughed at the end, you are the only person who likes Mondays I believe!!!