A Ryan update

Hey y'all! No, this isn't Ryan it's his Texas Mom Laurie...
I texted him this morning cause well, as every mom
knows you worry about your child when you haven't
heard from them in a while....Anyhoo, Ryan is back in
the hospital....His immune system is low..His temperature
was high and his white cell count is down....
He's doing alright and should be able to have his laptop
in a couple of days or so....His mom is with him so I know
he's in great hands....

Still, I worry about that boy....He better be really glad that
I'm not there because then he'd have me and his mom on
him 24/7 about the way he takes care of himself.....Some
day he may learn to not do something that's gonna harm
him but until then he'll be a typical 21 year old that thinks
he's indestructible.....

I love you Baby Boy! I'll talk at you later....

ps...'E' said HI and YOU BETTER GET BETTER!
10 Responses
  1. A Lewis Says:

    All of my best, Ryan. For health, healing, happiness.


  2. Mr. Urs Says:

    Hooray for the mothers. Take good care Ryan.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Oh Ryry, you better be a taking care of yourself or else I'll be worried sick. Here's a big perpetual hug to squeeze the stuffin' out of ya. Now, In with the good air out with the bad. Get better my brother, ed.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Get well soon!


  5. Chuck Says:

    To your health, Ryan! Feel better soon :)


  6. Martin O. Says:

    Take care, Ryan, and feel better soon...and that's an order!!! :)


  7. Thanks for letting me know as i've been away. Get Well Sweetheart!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan sweetie--I hope this is a short hospital stay----sending you all my best positive vibes and thoughts and wishes, and lots of e-hugs...


  9. Anonymous Says:

    low white cell count,im no doctor but that cant be good. you have that a lot it seems. do you have hiv/aids?
    Jimy


  10. Laurie Says:

    Jimy...NO, my boy does not have
    HIV/AIDS..He was born with a low
    immune system due to being born
    premature...If he would just eat
    right and take his insulin like he
    should he'd be alright....He's
    just Ryan....