Post for Me

I miss my boys but I will see them next week!
Love the woods.
One of my favorite shows.
Sordid Lives another favorite show of mine Love You Del & Jason.
Thanksgiving one of my favorite holidays.
We all wish there was a place like Emerald City.
I love the beach.
Driving in the winter in West Virginia.
Snow in the park.
This is who is going to be on Reed's car next year thanks Air Force for sponsoring him!

My Dad use to sing this song to me when I was little everytime I hear it I think of him were not close like me and Mom but he knows I love him and we have this song.

Todays post was for me hope you did get some enjoy out of it maybe you can do a post on your blog about you and things you like or touch you. If you do let me know so I can check it. I know it's only Thursday but have a good weekend I won't have time to post tomorrow it's gonna be a busy day for me I won't get home until almost 10pm tomorrow night but Saturday we are leaving for home woo hoo. Next time I post I will be back in Atlanta!

Later from The Tampa Bay Area!
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Gee Ryry, do you think there is such a place? You can't get there by a boat or a train, it is "Somewhere over the Rainbow".
    Have a happy weekend and safe trip to Atlanta. Huggles, ed the small and meek.


  2. Laurie Says:

    *sigh*....I miss my boy :( *sigh*
    Glad you're gonna go home next
    week....I've only got 3 more work
    days then I'm off for Thanksgiving!
    Can't wait!

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  3. I"m glad you are going home, Thanksgiving is meant to be with family!


  4. sillyboi Says:

    Ilove the sone Ry. Always have ever since the movie came out and they used it in it. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Hon. I wont be home for Thanksgiving but I will be for Christmas. Hugs to you. And know since we are all your friends on this blog, you can always lean on us. We may bend but break we will not. *hugs*


  5. Martin O. Says:

    Have a safe trip and a Happy Thanksgiving, Ryan!

    "Sarah Connor Chronicles" is one of my favorite shows, too.