And it starts....

Well my parents made it in even though I seen them at Thanksgiving I was sure glad to see them again. I was missing my mom. My Grandparents will be in today and I have a doctor appointment this morning. Don't worry it's just a check up and mom is going with me just to make sure everything is ok. First thing my mom did was went to the grocery store she was totally freaking out for the lack of food in the house and yes I got the 3rd degree about eating. I can't help it just I don't think about eating and when I do I eat not like everyone want's but I do eat. Hell even Corey was on my ass and not in a good way. I am so proud of him and what he has become all he went thru in life and as change to become this awesome person. He is happy about Mikey moving back 2 Atlanta I think it's a good thing for Mikey also. I want to thank all of you that sent cards I got more on Saturday and will personally thank you with a post when I have a little more time. So Yall got your Christmas shopping done? I have mine finish I think.

Have a happy Monday.
Stay warm!
Later from a chilly Florida!


A Charlie Brown Christmas Sig Pictures, Images and Photos
4 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    I'm so glad that your mom is there.
    Now I'm not as worried about you...

    I too am so glad for Corey...One
    of the girls at school wanted to
    know when I was going to fix her
    up with him...I had to tell her
    that he's gay...She thought I was
    kiddin her...I told her that if he
    wasn't she would be the one that
    I would want him with....
    I'm also glad that he's on your
    ass...And not in the good way....

    I hope to talk to you sometime
    today or tomorrow :) Won't have
    any time after that :(

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!


  2. A Lewis Says:

    Merry Christmas, you sexy thing, you! I wish you comfort, joy, peace, and happiness -- at just the right times that you need them. Giant naked hugs.


  3. Seth Says:

    Happy Holidays From Sethboyardee!!

    :)


  4. Mom's... we are a special breed!
    We all care and want you to take care of yourself hon!!!