What Christmas is about

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

And the angel said unto them,

Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

LUKE 2:8-14

Linus says it best.

I won't have the time for a Christmas post so I am doing it now. I just want to wish each of you that take time 2 read my blog a Very Merry Christmas. I hope you get everything you wanted and more. I already feel blessed coz Ya'll take time out of your lives 2 read what's going on in mine. Some leave comments others email sometimes I read something's I didn't want to hear but needed 2. So anyway thanks for being such good friends.

Thanks for the cards. If your name not on here forgive me I will get it up soon!
Uncle Gerry
Angel
Martin
Gomad
Becky
Laurie
Mike
Tom
Chris
Elise
Patti
Ed
Tim
Carl

Merry Christmas from Floirda!
14 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Christmas is for helping others. For thinking of those out on the street. The Baby Jesus was born in a barn because there was no room in the Inn. He was born in Bethlehem, the city of sacrificial lambs. It truly was tidings of great joy for all people. Merry Christmas and throughout all the year. ed


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    Merry Christmas, Ryan


  3. Laurie Says:

    Ryan...I'm SOOOOO glad you are
    in my life....I love you so much
    and wish that everyday I could
    squeeze you tight :)

    I love you Honey!
    Have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Merry Christmas. I hope Santa is good to you.


  5. A Very Merry Christmas to you Ryan....I hope "Santa" is very good to you and that you be surrounded by loved ones and all the warmth of The Season!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Merry Christmas Ryan! Enjoy the time with the family. Hugs
    Redd


  7. The Pink Owl Says:

    Merry Christmas, Ryan! Thanks for reading my blog--you're a sweetheart!


  8. Martin O. Says:

    *** MERRY CHRISTMAS, Ryan !***


  9. Merry Chrismtas Ryan to you and your family, may you cuddle by a warm fireplace and be with the ones you love.

    Love n Peace,
    Angel

    P.S.
    I can't wait for santa to come, its 11:53. Hes gunna be surprised that the present this year is all for him...hehe


  10. dit Says:

    Merry Christmas, may all your storms be weathered and all that is good get better.


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Dear Ryan--I'm sure that you've had a wonderful Christmas with your family---with plenty of laughter and love! Those are the greatest gifts, right?

    Stay well, and happy!

    Sending you Holiday hugs and love...


  12. uncle boy Says:

    Thanks for the wishes Ryan... Have a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!


  13. Seems my card has found you (if not it will), what a really nice idea; have a great New Year full of joy and good experiences (verification word - “fulla”, hm - P.S.: I didn’t know what I should post at 24th. So I have used your invention). God bless you.


  14. I hope you had a wonderful, fabulous Christmas sweetheart!!! I am so glad we've met and looking forward to hopefully meeting IRL this May!