He Sleeps

I work days and Kadin works anywhere from 2nd shift to nights. He works last night so he is sleeping right now sometimes he comes here sometimes he goes to his apartment. He came here this morning and he is sleeping I watch him sleeping and just get these feelings. I didn't write this poem this time I haven't wrote any poems in a long time but if I did I think it would be something like this. Have a happy Monday!

He Sleeps

There he sleeps soundly oblivious to me,
Not knowing that I can't look away.

I watch his movement carefully,
I notice every breath.
I smell his sultry skin that tantalizes me,
I cuddle closely completely peaceful.

His hair is perfect, his face content,
Chest moving in rhythm with his dreams.

I touch his arms, his face and hair,
I tickle his back without him feeling.
I slip into dreamland feeling so secure,
I wish I could stay here forever with him.

Poem by Nicole J Collins.

Later from Tampa Bay Area!
6 Responses
  1. Mr. Urs Says:

    I was so touched, I immediately had to write my man how much I love him.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Two ships passing in the night. I hope you find a way to dock. ;) ed


  3. Sweet! I love how you are inspiring others to make loving gestures as well!


  4. Carl Says:

    Ed, I am sure they will find a way to dock.


  5. Laurie Says:

    Awww....How cute!


    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!


  6. i envy what you have ryan. beautiful poem.