Monday Yeah

Well Christmas is over I am kinda glad it was starting to get on my freaken nerves. All my family left and went back to the Atlanta area glad of that also. I never in a million years would think I would enjoy living on my own but damn I do. I was happy they all came here for Christmas I am happy when they left also. Friday morning I got up and decided I seen enough of the Christmas tree and lights and all the shit that goes with it and I took it all down. My Dad jump in and helped he said not wasting anytime I told him I was tired of it already. I know surprising huh I wasn't out shopping well I am trying real hard to be an adult and saving and not buying just cause I know it's hard but I am doing it. Just for the record I was talking with a friend last week and he ask me if Kadin knew about this blog and I told him no he don't I haven't told him. He ask me if I felt I wasn't being true 2 Kadin and I don't it's like having a dairy but instead I have a blog. It's not that I'm keeping this from Kadin it's just a place I can come and say how I'm feeling and get advice without pissing him off coz I talked about something he thought I should have kept between us. So for now I don't feel I am keeping this blog from him.

So what's the New Year's Eve Plans? For me I don't know yet apart of me want's to go out and the other part say's stay home have a party at home. Only thing with that is I know how it will end up naked neighbors somebody throwing up in my driveway and me doing karaoke half the night. I know nothing wrong with that I'm just saying. I am thinking maybe about Detours I always a blast there it's not far the house just across the bridge I could do a taxi so I won't be out drinking and driving. Last night I had 2 get out so we ended at Detours and a few rum and cokes later I was feeling really good but Kadin was good so he drove home but I sure am feeling it this morning here at work guess that is apart of growing up. Anyway love to here your New Year's plans so spill bitches! haha ya know I love ya. This might be my last post for this year I am not sure yet so if it is please whatever you do be safe have fun and join me back here next year there is no doubt in my mind I will need your advice and help to get me thru another year.

My wish for next year is Peace on Earth and Equal Rights not any Special Rights just the Same Rights!

Later from a Warm Florida!
14 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    We're going to Edelwiss for
    New Years...Josh is going to a
    party at Zach's house...

    Honey....You know darn good and
    well that I LOVE to hug...THAT
    is something I could do 24/7 and
    never tire of....Josh also loves
    to hug :) He gets it from me :)
    SO yeah...Come and hug me all you
    want because I will never throw
    you out...You of all people
    should know that :)

    TACKLE YOU TO THE GROUND AND
    SIT ON YOU HUGS!!!!!!!

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!


  2. Laurie Says:

    ps...You're not hiding anything
    from the one you love...You and
    I both know that... :)

    I loves ya!!!


  3. A Lewis Says:

    Listen here, Ry, be true to YOU first. Then sort out the rest. And it's always good to see company leave....as much as we love having them there (usually!)


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    I'm such a stick-in-the-mud that, just like every other year, I'll be at home on New Year's Eve. My big brother, who lives in Boston, is visiting for the week from Christmas through New Year's. I'll try to have something festive for dinner that evening, maybe lobster. But there won't be anything anybody could possibly consider a party.

    I completely understand about being glad to have family visit and being ready for them to leave.

    I hope you have a happy and blessed new year.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    My Niece just called and said they are in Kentucky and will be here soon. She lives in Norfolk Virginia with her Navy husband. My brother is going to have Christmas as soon as they all get here. So we will have New Years and Christmas all at once. My niece is expecting her first child in April. It is your choice to keep this Blog as a personal diary. Ain't nobodies business but yourn. Hugs and smooches. ed


  6. I'm going to a family party down in the Low-Country. Should be fun!

    I don't think you are keeping anything from Kadin, it's not a private blog or anything.


  7. My new years resolution is going to be getting school out of the way so I can go to college! I know what you mean about the lights, my mom has these lights up and I just want to pull em down but she wants to keep them up all year long -_-. anywho I am glad you enjoyed your christmas ryan! I enjoyed it as well. Its ok about not hearing from you, i can wait lol. to everyone who reads his blog I hope you all had a safe and warm christmas. i should know because its like summer here in Jacksonville!!! sigh

    Love n Peace,
    Angel


  8. I have a little New Years Party every year...(Been doing this for almost 40 years...)And it is "the Usual Suspects" every year....We have Dinner and play 'The White Elephant Game' and at midnight...We sip Champagne and Sparkling Cider and stand out on my deck and watch the Fireworks--if there are any---and listen to all of Los Angeles bring in the New Year.....!

    Whatever you do, my dear Ryan...Have a designated driver...!
    Have a WONDERFUL New Year and may 2009 be a truly Glorious year for you!


  9. My mom wanted to take our tree down on Christmas night, lol. She did take it down on Friday.

    My plans are boring. We sit at home as a family and watch Times Square.


  10. ryan field Says:

    I get sick of looking at the Christmas crap too.

    Going to New York for New Year's Eve. My older brother has a party every year, and I don't have to drive.


  11. Chuck Says:

    Unknown here... SF beckons, I do believe, but I don't think I'm gunning for any of the big expensive fooferah parties. I'd just as soon end up at some charming neighborhood joint and ring in the new year with peeps who're taking it easy.

    On the other hand, there is plenty of bubbly in the basement, and what finer occasion to pop the cork on a good bottle than on New Year's???


  12. jimm Says:

    dont really have anyone to celebrate with, so i'll grab some beers nd wings on the way home from work New Years eve.


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds like a great way to do NYE (naked, puking and karaoke). I'll be under a mirror ball somewhere in the ATL. See ya in 2009 so Happy New Year!


  14. Anonymous Says:

    Boys are ugly but we need them at the same time:)