Naughty or Nice

STRIPPING SANTA BIG DADA.gif Pictures, Images and Photos
Ok everyone knows how I like having contests and giving things away. Well it's Christmas time so why not have one more contest before the year is up. This one I made as hard I think this is the deal be the first one to answer correctly and you win just like that. What do you win you ask well I decided that I would leave that up to u see I was thinkin maybe a movie dvd or blu-ray maybe a cd or an autograph picture of me in a jockstrap in a nice frame! hah like anyone would want that! But you do have a choice of the prize I have a list of the movies and cd's I got and you can have your pick if you win if you are crazy and want the pic just make sure your over 18 coz if your not or I feel your not I won't send it. So without any further ado here are the questions................
Santa Boogie Pictures, Images and Photos
A little like Jeopardy tell me who said it.
For a surprise gift tell me where and what they were doing when it was said.

Look at you. You are a rocketship!

I was just wondering where you got that bra?

Let me keep on using you.

No one say anything frivolous for the next few moments. I am having a significant experience.

Student was bad.

On being used I could write the
book.


Here are the prizes I have available you can have pick what you want and remember for a surprise gift answer the other question.

The Invisible (Blu-Ray)
Masters of Horror Season 1 (Blu-Ray)
Latter Days (DVD)
Shortbus (DVD)
David Archuleta (CD)
David Cook (CD)
Jonas Brothers (CD)
Jamie Johnson (CD)


Good Luck!
Have a Fabulous Weekend!
Later from Tampa Bay!

dear santa Pictures, Images and Photos
13 Responses
  1. It's from "To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar" with Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes & John Leguizamo!!!!!!1


  2. Ryan Says:

    one questions is yes. how about the others sis?

    try again!


  3. dit Says:

    This is a great idea, Hopefully they were all part of one conversation between you and someone else in a night of passion! lol.

    Hope you are doing well and enjoying the holiday. Smile.


  4. Martin O. Says:

    I love quizzes and trivia, but you beat me on that one! I don't know any of them.
    That's OK, tho, as I have a stack of DVD's that I still haven't watched, and some of them I've had for over a year. My computer distracts me too much!

    Have a great weekend, Ryan !

    (I have to get out to the grocery store now as we are due for a BIG snowstorm today and I need to stock up before I get "snowed in".)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I 'm still enthralled by the big guy shaking his booty at me. I have the Latter Days DVD and have watched it maybe 20 times. I even asked a Mormon who came to my door if he watched it. He turned red and never came back. Was it something I said? ;) ed


  6. ryan field Says:

    Hey Ryan...the blog looks good.

    Very Festive!!

    Have a good holiday.

    Ryan, from bestgayblogs


  7. Laurie Says:

    I don't care about winning anything
    I have you as my son and that's
    all I need :)

    Baby Boy I loves ya!!!!

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!


  8. Ryan Says:

    i cant believe i have stump yall on this patti got one right come one people you can do this!


  9. Polt Says:

    I don't have any idea about ANY of them!!! And that's crazy, cause normally, I'm all over quotes and stuff. :)

    Oh, well, guess no CD's for me...although if you'd want to send me that autographed jockstrap photo anyway, just for playing, like for a consolation prize, I certainly wouldn't complain. :)

    HUGS....


  10. Anonymous Says:

    If I had any money I'd give it all to you for a picture of you in a jock strap. I have three DVD's that I watch on my Goodwill DVD player. I don't think it would play the blue-ray stuff.


  11. I am not sure, but I am with monogram queen on the too wong foo, oh well she got it first lol.

    TTYL Ryan,

    Angel


  12. Anonymous Says:

    I might be gay but I don't think even I'm gay enough to know the answers to those questions. Good luck to whoever does win.


  13. ryan field Says:

    #1 Jack from W&G...I think they're in the office.

    #2 I think it was Brother Boy on Sordid Lives...in the hospital.

    #3 Tammy Wynette song...Brother boy

    #4 Vida...Too Wong Foo...where is she? I think looking in a mirror at Julie Newmar

    #5 Zach from Shetler...Can't remember where it was said...but weren't they talking into a walkie talkie?

    #6 This was hard: I think it was Cher in Strong Enough

    This was hard, but I saved it for today. Now I'm curous about which ones I got right. Ha!!

    But I can't resist a contest.