New & Old Feelings

There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2009

Thanks Elise for the flowers and I don't want to lose you or anyone else that reads my blog. So I decided instead of emailing all of you I would post it on here. What I would like for those that have blogs to copy and post it on your blogs for those that don't copy and email it back to me. I know it sounds a little crazy but it will make you feel good and it will make me feel good so just do it! While I am on this feeling good kick I know most if u know I am a big mommies boy and with my feelings being out of whack this past week I really need my momma right now and they are coming in this weekend Saturday and my Grandparents will be in Monday from England so yeah that is making me feel better. When I was a baby and feeling sad in my later years I remember my Mom singing me a song and when I am feeling bad she still sends it 2 me. Thanks Mom I Love You Too!


Later from Tampa!
8 Responses
  1. Get better Ryan. Im surprised you haven't received my card yet hmm... I hope your spirits raise up.

    Love n Peace,
    Angel


  2. Will you come and sing me a song, i'm fighting the holiday blues...


  3. Anonymous Says:

    You are my special angel Ryry. I thought the song was going to be Earth Angel: "Earth Angel, Earth Angel, please be mine. My darling dear love you all the time. I'm such a fool, a fool in love with you ohhhh!"
    Make new friends but keep the old, these are Silver those are Gold. ed


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    Thanks for the flowers, Ryan, and for the thoughts, and for the song.

    I copied to my blog, but I didn't know how to show the flowers, so I had to settle for pasting in the url instead. I hope it will do because it's the best I could do.

    I hope seeing family will lift your spirit and soothe your feelings.


  5. Polt Says:

    I do love me some purple. :)

    Hand in there, pun'kin, things'll get better. They always.

    Big holiday get-better HUGS...


  6. Anonymous Says:

    My sweet Ryan--I am honored that you love and appreciate my irises, and chose to share them with your other blog friends!

    I know that a good talk with your Mom is going to help you get past whatever is upsetting you. The wonderful relationship you have with your Mom is one of the coolest things about you.

    I would give anything to have mine back for just 5 more minutes.

    special iris hugs today...


  7. Laurie Says:

    Hey Sweetie :) You make me smile
    just like your baby brother :)

    Thank you for being a big part of
    my life....I'm glad your mom is
    coming into town....

    I've only got two more work days
    till I'm off work till next year...
    Get it...Next year!I got a couple
    of the boys with that today :)

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!


  8. I remember that song and that record well!
    I probably won't post that on my blog, my dear, but let me just say, YOU are important to me and I wish you The BEST Christmas Holiday, ever! It is good that your Momma and your Granparents will all be with you....THAT will make this Holiday very very special!