An Officer and His Gentleman

A really good friend of mine is an up and coming new author he has a new book out and I want 2 help him as much as he has helped me. The book he has out is called An Officer and His Gentleman. I will have links up for it if you like 2 read then this is a must. I love reading and normally go thru 2 books a week and this is one that you will totally love! just check this out a part from the book.....

Chance Martin, who dreams of becoming a chef on the Food Network, works at a grocery store for a quirky old man who gives him free room and board as long as he walks around naked when the store is closed. But Chance is only interested in cooking, until an attractive stranger walks into the market one morning.

Brody Johnston, bad boy naval officer on extended leave from his post in Europe, can't take his eyes off innocent Chance's round buttocks and smooth legs, and is determined to get to know him better.

So when the old man goes to bed, Chance sneaks out to meet Brody and discovers his talents in the bedroom rival his talents in the kitchen. Though they are complete opposites, Chance is ready to submit to all of Brody's sexual kinks and desires, but it never occurs to him they might actually fall in love with each other.

As Chance fights to live his dream as a chef, and Brody wrestles with the opportunities and limitations imposed by the military, will they be able to find happiness in each other's arms?

Isn't that hot or what so please go buy the book help my friend out. I tell ya what I will personally give one copy away all I want to know is who said this and what's the answer "wonder what people do around here for fun?" I have another idea and I am sure my friend will go along with it if you buy the book read it when your done I will have him on the blog for an interview and ya'll can email me questions for him how about that. He will do it I know it he interview me many times when he was working for best gay blogs. So come on people show some love and buy his book!

Foe me I am doing better on my moods I just need to get them check and do what will make my heart feel better. Just I am at which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn. Hey I have been doing good I haven't had anything to drink since Friday that's good right? Anyway more later I need 2 get back 2 work!

Kisses from Tampa Bay!

Click on this link to buy An Officer and His Gentleman
9 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    Thanks Ryan. You're a sweetheart.


  2. ryan field Says:

    Also...I keep trying to e-mail you back, but it keeps bouncing back. I'll try later.


  3. naturgesetz Says:

    Glad to hear you're doing better with your moods, and it's always good to have the drinking under control.

    It's always hard to have to choose when both possibilities have their good points. Hard to let go of something good when you can't have it and something else that's good.

    So I pray that God will help you see where your truest happiness lies and lead you and strengthen you to make the best decision.

    *hugs*


  4. Much good luck to your friend with his book! Maybe you could have a "book signing" with him....!


  5. im going to have to pick up that book since you recommended it. I myself am writing a book... if I haven't informed you or not. But in any case the only thing I would like to know is about tips for writers and if he has any tips after im done writing like publishing.

    Love ya ryan

    Angel


  6. Laurie Says:

    Sounds like a good read...
    Hell, if I had a hot guy running
    around in nothing after I closed
    my shop he could cook in the nekkid
    all he wanted....Damn...Now all I
    need is a hot guy that loves to
    cook....UGH!!!

    Remember to eat...No matter how
    busy you are...I hope for the both
    of us that tomorrow is better...


    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!


  7. I go for more "southern gothic" than any type of romance, even steamy romance but I do wish him well!

    Keep working on those moods, i'm in a "mean mood" today...


  8. Anonymous Says:

    dude this my emotions are all messed up, my moods i cant control bullshit gets old after awhile ya know. your a fuckin grown man supposedly so start acting like one.

    TRUTH TELLER!!!


  9. Unknown Says:

    wish i could buy one... being 17 only way i could get it is from the book store... no online shopping for me...

    but the synopsis sounds amazing...

    ps. i think someone by the name of kaylee said that quote hehe