The Weekend!

I totally agree with this but I love being naked anyway!
Wonder who I am thinking about here?
Done this also!
This picture here yeah speaks for itself. If you know nascar you know what I mean don't ya think? If your in Daytona today stop by the track Reed will be there from 6:00pm to 7:00pm signing autographs he will be there with some other drivers I think Kyle (Rowdy) Busch is gonna be there also stop in if your in the Daytona area. Next week I will have a nascar post got some gossip and some facts I need to get out there!

Have a good Weekend!
7 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    Get a nekkid picture of Reed for
    me :D
    Just kiddin...I'll take the real
    thing please :)

    Have a great weekend!!!

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    I agree. Have you checked out the message board I told you about a while back?

    BTW, if Kadin doesn't get home till 11, you guys could eat then.


  3. Oh man i'd love to be at Daytona but have other plans... maybe I can meet Reed at Darlington.
    Kyle Busch is the DH favorite driver. :)

    I love love love underoos!!!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Will my sweet Matty be there? NO#17 just makes me shiver all over. I couldn't stand to see him nekkid. I'd go stark raving mad. Go Kenseth go! ofe (old fart ed)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Have a great weekend! Ginch Gonch for the win.


  6. lol reed is a very sexy man ryan. I have not heard the word "underroo's" in a very long time lol. I can't wait till Feb 15th hehe.

    Enjoy your weekend buddy

    Angel


  7. Chuck Says:

    It's crazy Reed is driving the 43. That's an awesome image, too!