Monday Monday

I had belly cramps so bad last night I don't know if I ate something bad over the weekend or just trying to get sick either was I was up and down all night. Poor Kadin he got up with me every time I told him go back to sleep I will be alright but he wouldn't he stayed with me until they stopped. I bet I was up about 5 times last night with it damn I've had cramps before but nothing like that before. So far today my stomach seems ok just hurts from the cramps last night I sure hope it's over with. Already got my first hater on facebook that didn't take long I don't know why they seem to follow me don't they have anything else better to do. I already locked him out of being my friend but still why bother I just don't understand that but least I can control it on there.

Saturday nights bud shootout was fun to watch poor Reed lost an engine but when he was running he was doing good. I just hope that's not the start of his season with blowing engines. I wasn't happy that Kevin won I am not a fan of his never have been he's just to cocky for me but whatever right? Tony did ok for a new team I know I'm not a Tony fan either but leaving the 20 team and starting your own is a big step but then again his power is coming from Hendrick so you kinda knew he would do good. Poor Joey got wreck out for no fault of his but if you listen to that damn Jimmy Spencer you would think Joey is the worse driver ever. I think Jimmy Spencer is just mad coz he was never that good as a driver ever and Joey has more telnet in his pinky than Jimmy has in his whole body.
Anyway that's it for today folks later from Florida!
11 Responses
  1. A Lewis Says:

    Maybe you're pregnant???? Hope you feel better soon.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Are you eating? Too much drinking can also give you cramps like that.


  3. ryan field Says:

    Try mint candy...for your stomach...it works.


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    If it was something you ate, maybe it was something that was spoiled or mishandled, or maybe it was something that your body has trouble with.

    One time when I was going home for Christmas break, I decided to stay overnight in a motel. For dinner in their restaurant I had short ribs of beef, which I had never had before. I enjoyed them, but my digestive system didn't like them and just pushed them right through. I'm sure it was the short ribs because on the few occasions I've had short ribs since then, I've had the same reaction.

    So if you ate something that's new to you, maybe that was it (or maybe it's a coincidence). If everything you ate is food you usually have, something must have gone bad.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I don't have any good home remedies, but I'm sending an extra hug to Kadin for being such a sweetie!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    My Man finished in the top ten. I was pulling for Reed and his ride sure looks fine. But I got to hope Matt # 17 gets the most points this year. ed


  7. Laurie Says:

    I'm with Lewis!!! I think you
    may be having contractions!!!
    teehee!
    But really Honey...You do need to
    think of what you're doing to
    your body when you drink and don't
    eat right and don't get enough
    rest...
    HEY! When you become a mom you will
    know just what it feels like...
    You have me crying sometimes
    from worring about you....

    Like I've said...You're the ONLY
    Ryan I have and I'm not ready
    to let you go....

    I LOVE YOU!!!

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    i hope, you'll get well soon


  9. preggers lol no... I just think it was a tummy ache, ive had one of those a couple of times. If you are pregnant its a miracle. What did you have before you went to bed, sometimes whatever you eat or drink can upset your tummy. In anycase, like what ryan said, try mint candy for your tummy, it does work.


  10. Chuck Says:

    Take it easy on those Indiana boys, Ryan. Tony's on the verge of making some serious history in how he's stepped into the owner role. Both he *and* Newman are putting on a pretty good show so far.

    It's fine if you don't like 'em, but give my home-state boys a break, huh? :)


  11. I hope you feel better quick.. and you need to text me cos' my old phone ate your number.
    I was pulling for Reed, that was just rotten luck. He will not have blown engines all season!
    I hope Tony does AWESOMELY and proves the haters wrong.

    Speaking of haters.. they can suck it.