Pissed Off

Yeah that's right I'm mad as hell. I'm made at the peanut butter people that made me sick I'm mad as hell for missing the Daytona 500. I'm mad as hell at the rain that shorten the 500. I'm mad at the results of the 500. Yeah I'm mad as hell at Dale Jr for causing a wreck and not then not being honest about it whatever Dale Jr fans get over he anit his dad and will never be hell I say he won't ever win a championship. Yeah I know me being mad as hell at those things don't mean a damn thing to most people but it makes me feel better saying it. Now me and Kadin gonna go watch Desperate Housewives & Brothers & Sisters. I'll post more later about the 500 and the peanut butter thing later.

Don't tell me it's better to be pissed off than pissed on cause I'll have to say it depends on who's doing the pissing!

Congrats Ed!
Thanks Mikey!

Later from a wet Florida!
10 Responses
  1. Martin O. Says:

    I don't blame you for being mad about the peanut butter--that jerk that runs the company knew they were putting out a bad product & did it anyway! They should tie him down and force feed him about 10 pounds of his peanut poison.

    As for the race, it was disappointing, but at least you didn't go there just to get caught in the rain and have it end early anyway. Better to cuddle up with Kadin and watch at home.

    You know more about NASCAR than I do--is it odd that I giggled a little when they keep mentioning one of the drivers was the 'pole-sitter'? ☺
    Hope you're feeling better


  2. Mr. Urs Says:

    Enjoy what ever pissing you like.

    It's strange, your rant make me smile. It's not schadenfreude. I just enjoy a good rant. Sorry that it happened based on your misfortune.


  3. jimm Says:

    Er... umm... does this means ur back to normal?


  4. Laurie Says:

    Oh Sweetie...You can get glad in
    the same pants you got mad in...
    You know I love it when you have
    your pissyness back...

    I would rather you miss the damn
    race than be still sick or even
    sicker because of it...

    I didn't watch the race...I don't
    even remember watching that much
    TV this weekend...

    Oh well...Glad you're feeling
    pissy and I'll talk to ya later!

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Ryry, I don't want a win unless it is fair and the rain shortened race sucks.
    On Desperate Housewives it was great to see cute Andrew getting paid twice as much as his step-dad.
    Your well being is all that is important. Take care of yourself. ed


  6. ryan field Says:

    "Don't tell me it's better to be pissed off than pissed on cause I'll have to say it depends on who's doing the pissing!"

    Ha!!

    Glad you're feeling better!!!!!!!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    That was a beautiful rant--now I really know you're getting better!


  8. Chuck Says:

    Your rant made me smile too, Ryan. I think mostly it was the segue from (rightfully) ranting on all the things wrong with the NASCAR race yesterday to "Screw it, I'm going to watch Desperate Housewives with my boyfriend."

    On a related note, all the people at my office were so sad for Kyle Busch! I'd never seen such a group of Busch sympathizers before! I think they must be new fans :)


  9. Im glad your feeling better. Thats all I really care about right now is that your back to your 100 percent.

    Later chickadee

    Angel


  10. Ooh did you mention water sports in this post. ~tee~hee~