Read it Forwad

First off before I talk about what I want to talk about let me say nextel/sprint and blackberry are totally sucking today and there new curve I'm about ready to curve it right into the Atlantic Ocean I feel better now.
I want to talk about the book thing I talked about before my accident. I was calling it read it forward what it is I tell what books I have and then you pick one and I'll mail it to you and then you give me a list of what you have and I'll pick one and you mail it to me. The only money were out is a small few for shipping but really not even out that because it really balances out. I talked to a few people about this and they like the idea so I was thinking maybe if we start a new blog and all those that are in favor of doing this we could all join the blog and post what books we have and then we could pick and choose what we want just going to a library. The only way this will work is if we have enough people that would like to do it so email me or leave a comment here and let me know what you think. If there is enough of us I will start the blog and then send invites out to those that want to join it.

Here is a list of books I have that are ready I have many more just need to get them listed.

1. The World of Normal Boys
2. Crushed
3. Willow Bend
4. Tale of Two Summers
5. A Better Place
6. Under the Big Sky
7. The Moralist
8. Daddy's Little Boy
9. Embrace the Rain
10. Brendan Wolf
11. Queer as Folk (never tear us apart)
12. Queer as Folk (every nine seconds)
13. Strings Attached
14. Into This World Were Thrown
15. Desert Sons
16. Common Sons
17. A Secret Edge
18. A Son Called Gabriel
19. The Boys and the Bees
20. The Tin Star
21. Someone is Watching
22. Leave Myself Behind
23. Fingering the Family Jewels
24. Metes and Bounds
25. The Boy in the Book
26. What We Do is Secret
4 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    You know I'm in.


  2. Ryan you know I would love to participate, but all my books are German, except some of them, who are Latin, Greek or Hebrew, maybe I have 8 books which are partly English (Shakespeare e.g.). But you have good ideas.


  3. Mr. Urs Says:

    Sounds interesting. There was even a book on my list that reminded me of you.


  4. Chuck Says:

    Dude, I have "Fingering the Family Jewels" -- want to peruse? I'll trade ya for... Eh, you pick :)