4th of July / Daytona

Were on are way to Daytona I won't be back on here of Facebook for a few days I'm sure I'll try but not gonna make any promises. I just want to wish everyone a Happy & Safe 4th of July. Take it from me if you drink let someone else drive or you will end up with a terminator knee like me. Besides I want you all back when I start posting again don't make me come after you! If you get a chance to watch the race this weekend throw your support behind Reed this is one of his better tracks and I think he could win it!See Ya'll Next Week!!!
3 Responses
  1. elise Says:

    Have a wonderful, safe holiday, sweetie!

    Go Reed!!


  2. ryan field Says:

    Have a safe 4th and have fun, too. And be careful with that leg :)


  3. sorry for not posting sooner ryan, ive been busy super busy with things going on here. Its sad to hear that someone or anyone would disown you. You are such a beacon of light in the darkness that you may never know how important you are to your online family. I love ya ryan and never forget that there are people who may have never met you in person but love you all the same. I hope you enjoyed your 4th of july. Keep safe and keep your head up beautiful.

    Love, peace, and many hugs,
    your lil angel