Dude Where is My Phone!

Ok a quick post while im watching big brother. My weekend went like this here first off lots and lots of love we went Saturday for a walk on the beach and while we were walking I found and iphone. First I didn't know it was a phone cause it in the sand and I even kicked it but then it made a noise so we stopped and I pick it up and open the case and damn an iphone. So I put it in my pocket we finished our walked and when I got home I looked at the phone better and it was unlocked so I check it out and Kadin was like what are you going to do with it. I said I'm gonna try to find the owner of it I know I would want someone to find me if I lost mine. He said I knew you was going to do that I don't know why I even asked.

So I looked through the phone trying to find a name or something I found something better in the address book something called Mom. I knew calling this persons mom I could find the owner well it didn't take long for them to track him down he didn't even know it was missing he thought it was still wrapped up in his beach towel. Well him and his dad met us at the coffee shop and his dad gave us 50 bucks for finding it and calling them. I told Kadin lets take the money and give to the MDA so we did. I also know many people would have kept the phone or sold it on ebay its like a 400 phone I think but I am a strong believer in karma.

The other news I have is another job its a only a few hours a week working at a nursing home. In the actives department and I love it. I worked Friday and we did bingo and they had a wii and had bowling on it and them folks loved it and loved me. I had a blast with them and the people that I worked with told me I was awesome with the people and had people laughing that don't normally laugh. So yeah I think job fits me also I can't believe a month ago my life was so screw up and now it's like everything is falling into place. Well that's all for now hope ya'll had a good Labor Day!

Kisses
Later!
11 Responses
  1. Carl Says:

    Ryan, one word....Karma.


  2. Again, another reason why you are such an amazing person. Ryan, we all have bumps in our roads. But when it comes to someone like yourself, I see someone who can go through the dark without someone leading him. Your an awesome person Ryan, keep on being you and life will hand you lemons.

    Love, peace, and many x's n o's,
    Angel


  3. naturgesetz Says:

    I don't believe in karma, but I believe in doing the right thing anyway, and so do you.

    It's great that you can do so well at your new job. Whatever you do for the least of his brothers [and sisters] you do for him. You have both the will and the ability to do this for them, and you are using your talent in a very good way.

    God bless you always.

    *hugs*


  4. Mr. Urs Says:

    Keep up the good work!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Just when you think all is going
    down hill in a rain bucket things
    turn around for the better...

    I'm proud of you as you already
    know...

    Glad you had a good Labor Day
    weekend...I spent mine with a
    case of food poisoning...Lost
    4 pounds in 2 days...

    I miss you...Hope to talk to you
    some time soon...

    Hugs!!!

    Laurie


  6. ryan field Says:

    Good for you.


    I like it when you're happy :)


  7. jimm Says:

    Feels good to do a good deed,right?!!


  8. elise Says:

    Oh, Ryan, I can totally see you thriving in the nursing home, sharing your beautiful spirit and caring heart with these folks.

    Just having a young person paying attention to them, smiling, and trying to engage them is the best medicine in the world.

    Bless you!


  9. Polt Says:

    I hope everything continues to work out well for you, punkin. Keep on smiling.

    HUGS...


  10. CreamedHoney Says:

    Wish I could find an IPhone. Seriously, your happiness brings your long time readers contentment just knowing you are ok. Take it slow for a while!


  11. Eirik Says:

    Very cool for you bro - glad to hear that all is going well with you. I am a firm beleiver that you get what you give and so far in some of the brief e-mails we have shared and from what I have read on your blogs, you really do deserve much goodness.