Halloween Weekend

Halloween weekend anybody got any plans any Halloween parties? I don't have anything plan Kadin and I both have to work. Oh tonight at the care home there is a Halloween party and I am helping out with that I bet it's gonna be fun. Some of the residents are dressing up and there having some guy come in to sing and a dance I bet it will be a blast. Other than that we are just staying home this year last year we went to the club and it was fun also but I remember I drank way too much guess that's what adult Halloween is about. We are gonna go over to my Uncles and help pass out candy little kids doing the trick or treat thing is cute and the costume are just way cute. Next week I have a great post in mind about something going on at the care home that bothers me.Happy Halloween!
9 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    Sounds as if you have a good plan.

    I'll be home giving candy to the trick-or-treaters.


  2. ryan field Says:

    I had plans, but I have a cold and I'm staying home :(

    But I do have candy.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm staying home...Josh has
    band stuff going on and won't be
    home till midnight...The poor
    child was invited to a few parties
    and won't be able to go to any of
    them :(

    HUGS!!

    Laurie


  4. Mr. Urs Says:

    Halloween has no real tradition where I come from but I plan to commemorate All Saints with some friends.


  5. jimm Says:

    I buy the candy too early! Taste yummy!

    No alcohol? That's good!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan i think it's really cool how you work with people in old people's home. When I was younger I went to see a friend in an old persons home. It's kinda sad. Old people just sitting in chairs not doing anything.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    I'll be going to a home soon and I hope there are people who work there like you. I visited it and the folks looked so sad and some had bruises all over. It seems there is a new law that they can't tie anyone in bed or in a chair so now they keep faling out. I think they need more staff but that takes money. It is sad to me that this is the place we go to die. ed


  8. I had a good Halloween and I LOVE Peanuts!!!! Good picture choice!!


  9. Martin O. Says:

    I spent an exciting Halloween sitting right here in front of my computer-big surprise! It was very windy here half the day and rained the rest, so I was content to stay inside.