Christmas Cards

I was debating should I do the Christmas card exchange this year or not. Last year it went over great I sent out a ton on cards and got a ton of cards back. Then I thought there are a lot of my readers that live alone or don't have many friends or there family has nothing to do with them cause there gay. I know I also have readers that have family and friends that got a card that enjoyed them as well. After much thinking about it I am going to do it again. If you would like to get a Christmas card from me just email your address and I'll mail you a card that's all there is to it. For those looking to buy a box of Christmas cards I have the perfect place for you to get your cards from. Gay Stickers I have bought from these guys and they are very easy to do business with. They have all kinds of cool things there check them out and if your looking to buy some gay stuff this is the place!News on my knee the doctor likes the way it looks now after the realignment I have to say it feels a lot better than it has. Later this week I am going job hunting again. I called the nursing home and told them I wasn't coming back they acted like they didn't care. That don't surprise me at all after the crap I seen there I didn't think they would. I just feel this is the best thing for me I just couldn't deal with what I seen and how people were treated. Also thanks so much for checking out my baby Bro's blog. He is one of kind but somewhat like me what can I say I taught him well He's cocky and cute what can I say. The family will be coming in this weekend but I'm not sure I'll be here there is a good chance I'll be going to Homestead/Miami for the final race of the year. My buddy will be here tomorrow stay a few days before the last race hey I even got Kadin talked into going!

Don't forget you want a Christmas card email me ryryt87@yahoo.com make sure you let me know by the 30th so I can get them out that week so they get to ya on time.

Later!
6 Responses
  1. Do you have my new address? I definitely want to exchange cards - that is if you don't mind getting a photo of my baby.
    Yes - i'm one of "those" Mom's but i'm not a Frau - pinky swear!!! LOL


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'm glad to hear about your knee
    and that you're ready for the
    family to invade :)
    Your brother IS JUST like you...
    That's a good thing...


    HUGS!!

    Laurie


  3. Hope your address hasn’t change, so I can send you my card, I’ve read your brother’s blog (was just hesitant to comment) and have to confess I was laughing pretty loud about the obvious similarities (let’s say he seems not to be shy and to be silent usually, with a strong sense for justice), of course he hast to grow to be something like the „wise“ Ryan. Oh and let me say this Christmas card exchange was one of the kindest ideas you’ve ever had.


  4. A Lewis Says:

    I have to say, I gave up on sending out Christmas cards years ago. Sad, but true. I need to find that energizing spirit that you have again. And I'm more than happy about your knee. And I'm more than sad that you won't be helping out the men and women at the nursing home any longer. I'm sure they will miss you....even if the management does not.


  5. Glad your knee is better. About the job, it is better to not be in a place you hate than to be in a place that hates you. Keep your head up and things will work out.


  6. yay christmas card time ^_^! Do you still have my address? I don't know if I have yours but you could send it to me. You have my email address. Thats good that your looking for work but make sure you take time to heal first ryan. Don't jump into working until you are healed enough or your doctor says you can. I don't want you to be in more pain then you are now. You have no idea how bad it feels when I hear your in pain. Your like the brother I never had! ^_^

    Kadin, make sure he heals well. If he argues just smack him on the butt n give him a time out lol.

    Hope you 2 are safe. Luv ya!