Giving Thanks Early

Well the doctor told me I have a touch of the flu whatever that means. With my weak immune system don't take long for it to blow up where I end up in the hospital. So the doctor gave me some meds and a shot told me take is easy get plenty of rest and stay out of the hot tub oh and keep my clothes on haha. The Grandparents made it all safe and sound I sure was glad too see them. Grandma already started on me and Kadin about coming over next summer I knew she would. Now its a little crowded in my house but I love it. Me and Kadin gave up our room to my Grandparents it has the extra bathroom in it so they don't have to go far if they get up in the night. Ty and Corey slept in the game room on the pull out sofa bed. What an awesome feeling having family that loves me for who I am is here at my house for Thanksgiving means the world to me. Well I'm gonna make this short this morning before Kadin wakes uo and see's me up and on here.

Think I'll pop in my favorite Thanksgiving show I know I said pop in and ya'll mind went right into the gutter didn't it? Haha I can't help it I'm still a kid at heart and love snoopy!More thanks coming tomorrow. Oh I just seen Ty's post little brat I was tryin not to worry anybody before Thanksgiving but he decided to spill. It's ok bro I Love Ya Always!

Later!
13 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    Give my love to the family and
    I hope to talk with you soon :)

    HUGS!!!

    Laurie


  2. Mr. Urs Says:

    Let's hope the meds help and the flue does not kick in.$

    Happy Thanksgiving!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Regards Stef.


  4. sillyboi Says:

    Ryan. Take it easy dont get over worked or stressed with the added family there and you will be fine. Take care of yourself first. Let your mom and grandma help you out. * i know you arent a kid but listen to them. otherwise i have a feeling your grandma will still bend you over her knee and give you a what for spanking. LOL.. Have a great Thanksgiving. I send your entire family Thanks. Take is easy buddy.


  5. ryan field Says:

    REST :)

    (And have a little fun, too)


  6. mikey Says:

    hey ryan, rest lots and get better so u can have some tasty thanksgiving food wit ur whole family .... its cool to see that everyone is there in one house.

    get better

    mikey


  7. Bret Says:

    I hope you get to feeling better soon. I am glad you have family around you who love you for who you are.

    Ty may have spilled the beans but that shows how much he cares for you.


  8. Octavius Says:

    Mm being sick is never fun, shame about the timing as well. But atleast you have people to care for you.

    Hope you feel better well soon.

    Octavius.


  9. Just Says:

    Hope you get well soon Ryan.... Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving anyway... be thinking of all of yall ... Just


  10. A Lewis Says:

    No, thank YOU! Seriously, you're a super cool friend, Ryan. I'd love to be able to meet you sometime. Hugs.


  11. Happy Early Thanksgiving, get better quickly sweetie AND enjoy Snoop's fight with the lawnchair as much as I do! Hahahahaahaaa!


  12. Hope you can enjoy Thanksgiving somehow, you were so enthusiastic to have it in your house, hope the love around you helps, from your family and your friends, I know you have a lot to bear, but you are blessed with so much love too.


  13. Happy Thanksgiving Ryan ^_^. Yes try to keep warm and have kadin cuddle u like crazy hehe. Don't want you to catch a full blown out flu, that would not be good at all. Glad your grandparents got here safe. Its scary flying now adays with the terror alerts n shit. sigh.

    That was nice you gave up your room to your grandparents. I would have done the same for my grandparents. Then again they don't usually stay over anymore because they live like 2 1/2 hours away.

    Aww, you love snoopy! My mother loves charlie brown. I never really got into it when I was little. Every thanksgiving I usually watch The Macy's Parade on NBC from New York. Its my little ritual while I am cooking. ^-^

    Later gator and stay warm.