Christmas in Dixie

Kadin had yesterday off we spent the day Christmas shopping for the families. We got it mostly done only a few things we need to look for I think I can find it online. Mom told me that the boys could come and stay with me if I gain 5 pounds. Don't she know how hard that is food is so overrated. We did have a good lunch while we were out shopping. When we got back sitting by my front door plugged in a 2 foot plastic Santa. I was like omg my neighbors found it at goodwill and did it while we were gone. Now I need to come up with something to do back to them. They are great neighbors we play jokes on each other all the time besides I am the firm one haha. Got a doctor appointment later today just a check up make sure the knee is doing ok it has to be I haven't had any pain so the surgery must have did the trick. Oh start looking for your Christmas cards I mail them out yesterday too. Guess that's it today I'll leave you with a pic this is a cool pic one of my favorites it's not me but someone we all know also my Christmas song for the day.

5 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    I haven't even started thinking about shopping. I hate to shop :)

    I run through the stores like a maniac.


  2. A Lewis Says:

    No shopping for us -- we don't buy or exchange gifts with anybody. And I can't tell you how happy I am that your pain is gone!


  3. Bret Says:

    I hope ur appointment goes well.

    Have fun finishing up shopping!!

    I am sure the boys will be looking forward to coming back to see you two.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!!!!SHE KNOWS
    WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU!!!!

    Take a picture of that plastic
    Santa...I don't want that one
    picture of santa that you sent
    me...OH I do want some more
    pictures of that other person you
    sent though :)

    Glad the knee is doing good...


    HUGS!!!

    Laurie


  5. I totally love "Christmas In Dixie" - there is nothing like it either!

    I got your card, thank you!
    I will be mailing mine out this week.