My Love My Life

Ok been a while since I wrote any poems but today while we were out shopping me and Dad went in one direction and Mom & Kadin went in another. We were going to meet up at the food court. I don't know how any of your fathers are but mine goes gets what he wants and he's done. He don't look around check other things out gets what he wants and get the hell out. So we were like done 15 minutes after we got there so we decided to go get a coffee and people watch. We were sitting there for like an hour or longer a few cups of coffee later I saw this guy walking with my Mom. I was just looking at this guy and thinking he is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. They walk up to us and I hear this voice saying my name I come out of my daze and this guy I was looking at was Kadin. Sometimes I forget home lucky I am to have him not only in my life but as my partner my lover my life. I had this poem come to my head when I got home I had to write it done so I decided I would share it.

I wonder what you see when you look in a mirror?
I know when I look at you I see beauty.
I wonder what you see when you look in a mirror?
I see love looking back at me.
I wonder what you see when you look in a mirror?
I see kindness, caring, a warm heart.
I wonder what you see when you look in a mirror?
I see my future my life.
When you look in the mirror Kadin I hope you see.
Everything in this life I would love to be.
14 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    You're such a nice guy.

    Very romantic.


  2. Diederick Says:

    That was cute.


  3. Mr. Urs Says:

    Isn't being in love absolutely wonderful?


  4. Cash Says:

    That's good stuff dude. Happy to hear.


  5. DeviantSon Says:

    That was sweet :}


  6. Anonymous Says:

    It's wonderful to reflect - you are both very lucky to have each other and it is special to see how it moved you enough to express it in such simple yet beautiful words.
    Regards Stef.


  7. Ryan Says:

    I love this. You are just great! Merry Christmas!

    Lots of love,
    Ryan


  8. elise Says:

    It's a beautiful poem, Ryan----I'm so glad you shared it, and that you have such wonderful love in your life!

    You just gave me a reason to smile on a dreary day here--thank you, sweetie!


  9. Eirik Says:

    Very Cool Ryan - Kadin is a lucky guy


  10. Anonymous Says:

    How beautiful :) Just like
    you and Kadin...

    I loves ya both!!!

    Love,

    Laurie


  11. Awwwww may you always feel that way about him!


  12. Unknown Says:

    Kadin is a very lucky guy to have you, Ryan...

    AZ Denny


  13. Anonymous Says:

    a beautiful poem. Every line had a string attached. Every string came straight from your heart. Merriest of christmas's. ed


  14. awww :) that was cute. My dad is the same way when we go shopping. I hate it because when I go to a clothing store I want to try everything on. My dad just likes to go in and get out as quick as possible. I get my shopper genes from my mom. I have fun shopping.