A New Start

Here in a little bit I'll be heading off to start my new job. A little nervous yeah but I know I'll do fine. Yesterday after I got home from a little shopping I was tired so I decided to take a nap when I woke up from my nap I felt really bad. I am feeling a little better today but still feel like something wrong not 100%. Can't really tell what it is just tired not flu like tired like I normally get. Anyway I am excited about work and hope I like it as much as I think I will. Got most of my shopping done just need to pick up a few things. I am holding off on getting a new laptop. Oh some of you that don't follow me on facebook don't know what happen.

My laptop crash on Friday and it won't start back up not sure what happen its not that old maybe a year and a half but it had vista and I've had troubles with it from day one. It's a toshbia so I don't know if its a maker problem or a vista problem or both. It ask for a password when it try's to start and it's never had a password I call toshbia and did everything they told me and still no luck they told me to send it in or take it to a repair shop well I can't do that most of you know why. So Saturday I ask Kadin to use his it ended up in an ugly fight I was gonna go out and buy a new one but my Aunt called wanted to have lunch normally when she wants to do this is cause Mom called her and I was right. Mom wants to get me one for Christmas so I'm using my old one that is slow very slow. That was my weekend so I need to get ready for work hope it goes well.

We must never forgot what this day means in history. December 7, 1941 Many Americans lost there lives and that can never be forgotten ever! National Geographic on Pearl Harbor.
8 Responses
  1. Octavius Says:

    Good luck with the new job mate. I hope everything goes well.

    Could what you are feeling be nerves?

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.


  2. Bret Says:

    Glad things are going better and you have started the new job and it is going well also.

    I agree we must never forget. For there are more reason than Pearl Harbor to make me remember this day.

    Take care.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    That laptop, maybe it is just a bad battery? I had a similar problem, have you had it assessed? Good luck on the job!


  4. mikey Says:

    hey ryan, hope ur first day went well and that ur feelin better and not getting sick.

    mikey


  5. jimm Says:

    Hope ur feeling better. What kind of exersize do you get with the terminator knee, if any?


  6. Just Says:

    Hey Ryan ... I hope the new job goes well .... and you had a great starting off point .... sorry about your lap top ... shakes head don't like that brand at all ... use to be the best ... man will you hurry up and get well .. teasing it not your choice I know ... I will never forget that day was the only time I seen my Grand Daddy cry was talking about that day .. he was there . He only talk to me about it once . He did leave me some of his gun collection which has some Japs guns ... lol no hate intend is how he called them ... The Japs ... funny his favorite great grand kid was have Jap ... lol ...


  7. Eirik Says:

    Hope the new job went well - can't wait to hear about the first day. Sorry to hear about your laptop - sucks. Take care bro!!

    loves


  8. Pear harbor, its a shame what human kind does to each other. Sometimes I hope that there will be a day where conflict ends and the time for unity begins. One can only dream.

    That sucks your laptop crashed! If its only a year or so old then you should defintely try to get it repaired. Laptops are pricy these days. If your going to throw out the laptop you might as well send it my way lol. Ive got a friend who loves to fix laptops and hes always asking me if I see anything.

    I hope you get better Ryan. I know it feels sometimes to feel 100 percent one day and be the opposite the next. I hope everything works out with your job. Just make sure you don't over exert yourself because you are still recovering. Just take care of yourself beautiful

    Love to you, hubby, n your family.