Don't You Just Love.........

Yesterday I came into my room I see in the corner a vase full of roses. I feel someone behind me then I feel arms coming around my waste. I hear someone say hey sexy. I feel his breath on my neck. I ask what's the flowers for? He said I wanted to get the hottest boy in Georgia some flowers is that ok? I said yes it's more than ok but if were going to have sex we better do it before my boyfriend gets here. He said damn you have a boyfriend? I said yes the most beautiful boy in the world. He ask you sure you want to cheat on him? I said yeah I'm sure I do cause I have this feeling he's cheating on me right now. He said shut up silly and kiss me.

Love You Kadin!
10 Responses
  1. A Lewis Says:

    So, you kissed him....right? I mean, flowers! Wow. I got some last week for my birthday and couldn't have been happier.


  2. Ryan Says:

    Oh we kissed and lets just say 2 hours later came up for air!



  3. Malcolm Says:

    That is beautiful!

    Love
    Mac


  4. Octavius Says:

    That was really sweet mate. You are a very lucky boy.

    Octavius.


  5. ryan field Says:

    Don't you just love it when they sneak up behind you like that :)


  6. elise Says:

    I knew there was another reason that we love Kadin (besides all the others)!

    Hooray for Love!!!!


  7. JerreB Says:

    This was incredibly sweet. I love to give & receive flowers for no reason other than because of love.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    THis is an awesome post. As a long time reader of your blog and first time commenter, it is so nice to see two guys who love each other so much.


  9. awww! that was so cute! god your so lucky im jealous lol ^_^. hope I find my special someone someday.