Happy a Good Weekend

8 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    I love when you do posts like this.

    You have a great weekend too.


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    And a good weekend to you too.


  3. jimm Says:

    i guess that terminator knee blew out,,,

    enjoy the weekend!


  4. Bret Says:

    Same to you and take care!!!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    The same goes to you. Enjoy! Best wishes!!

    Love
    Daniel


  6. Anonymous Says:

    A great weekend to all who read this. On a sadder note: I don't know if you guys are old enough to remember "Growing Pains" but a character on there called Boner (no really that was his nickname) committed suicide. His dad played Checkov on the original Star Trek TV show. I heard that he came out to his parents and they tried to put him in a change clinic to make him straight. Now they are very sorry but it is too late. Ed


  7. naturgesetz Says:

    @ Ed (Anonymous) — Andrew Koenig, who played Boner, was 41 when hi died, according to Wiki. I read a couple of the news stories on Google, and there was no suggestion of his being put into a clinic. It syrikes me as pretty unlikely, given his age. The stories do mention depression, however.

    But there are also news stories that Marie Osmond's son Michael, has also committed suicide. They indicate that a couple of years ago, when he was 16 he entered "rehab" for undisclosed reasons. Maybe he's the one that you heard about.

    Anyway, may both of them rest in peace.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I'm having a great weekend...
    We're getting the back room fixed
    and it's gonna be used as a
    game room/den again :) WOO!

    I hope y'all are having a great
    weekend too...Give my love to all
    and say HI to your parents for me!

    HUGS!!!

    Laurie