Happy Birthday

Ok the emails and comments from ya'll is so great and so positive. Ending this blog is very hard and the love and support from everyone makes it even harder. So with the help of some great friends and much talking I have decided to give everyone a birthday gift. I will try to keep on blogging but there is always a but I'm going to take this blog private. So what that means is you will only will only be able to read it if you get an invite. So sometime this weekend I will switch over to private so what you need to do if you want to read what I say is send me an email and if I can trust you I will send you an invite. The new posting will be the same but I will open up more share more with the people I trust but for some reason that don't work then I will go ahead and delete and walk away. This is the best I can offer for now so tell me what say you good idea?

My email if you don't know is ryryt87@yahoo.com
15 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. jimm Says:

    go4it!!!


  3. Planetx_123 Says:

    YEA!! good idea :-) Im very happy about that...

    sTeve


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    Yay!

    Expect an e-mail from me right soon.

    And if you decide not to invite me into your private blog, my goodbye comment from a couple of days ago still stands.


  5. surakmn Says:

    Seems to be a reasonable compromise. Good luck!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    thanks for hanging in there, Ryan!! I feel better already... luv, tman<3


  7. Anonymous Says:

    hey Ryan, I tried the link, but it didn't work... some kind of error code popped up...I'll go to my other email link... maybe that will do it... luv, tman<3


  8. naturgesetz Says:

    @tman — same thing happened to me when I clicked on the link. So I highlighted it, backwards, copied it, and pasted it into the address field of my e-mail.
    It seemed to work.


  9. Happy Birthday Ryan, i said that in the email already but i wanted to say it on the blog as well. I wrote a thank you in the email but i'll skip the details here and again i hope i get an invite to continue reading but if not thanks again for letting me into your life for the past year and a half.


  10. Carl Says:

    :-)


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Glad to see you have thought about this further. Don't let mean people guide your life. I have enjoyed following your adventure in life, your passion for causes, and your love for being naked in the outdoors as I feel also.

    Hope you continue and allow me to be a follower. I sent you a separate email (photo with my dog).

    Lee


  12. ryan field Says:

    Excellent!! I'm going to do quick post about it too.


  13. Anonymous Says:

    I'm happy you changed your mind. I fed your blog, so I don't know if I will be able to follow it if you are going private, but I'm glad you find a way to continue. Elisa


  14. Octavius Says:

    Happy birthday dude. Glad to see you might be sticking around for a little while longer. I did send you a message, but if it's not cool..., well..., I understand.

    Hugs, Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.


  15. Austin Says:

    I won't bother asking, since I'm a nobody, but just wanted to say happy birthday and wish you luck with finding a new happy balance.