Updates

Thought I would update you on some things going on. Had many from facebook and here ask me what happen last weekend with Tyler? I was going to do a post about it but he ask me not to talk about it and no post about. So please understand as why I won't be saying anything about it. Just know me and Tyler are fine he wasn't mad at me or I at him that won't ever happen. I love my baby brother very much and he knows that!

I told Nick's mom yesterday at work oh for the record I don't think I made it clear in my post that she knew I was gay and had a boyfriend. I found out she thought Nick may be but wasn't 100% sure. She said some of the stuff she found was gay stuff that's why she thought I would be a good person to talk about what he may be going through.

Tyler brought Nick over last night and he said him and his mom talked. He said she was ok with everything a little sad cause she wanted him to marry and have kids. He told her what we all know he still can! Just have to do things a little different and who knows time he's ready for that it might be legal. He said that she said didn't matter all she wanted was for him to be happy. Good mom there I have to say!

My parents still going through with there divorce guess me hoping things would work out not gonna happen. First things were going great between them deciding on who gets what and what gets sold. Then like all things it turn nasty Kadin told me to stay out of it and I try as much as I can but when he makes mom cry then its on! So I guess there is going to be a court hearing and shit so yeah gonna get uglier!

Well that's it if there is something in the past you would like an update on let me.
Later!
7 Responses
  1. Eric Says:

    Ryan..I am glad things worked out with your friend and her son Nick. I figured she could deal with it and I know he is so relieved to be able to be open with his mom.

    Sorry about your parents. Mine divorced and I am going through it. The main thing is to stay out of it unless you have to intervene to prevent violence or the like. Sometimes it is best for people to go their separate ways.

    Hugs and kisses from cold Maryland!


  2. Eric Says:

    Oh and just to let you and Tyler know...Nick is so lucky to know people like you guys who have so much compassion and empathy for others. Friends like you are hard to find babe. :-)


  3. Carl Says:

    I agree with Kadin. You need to stay out of it as much as possible.


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    You handled the situation with Nick very well. I thought his mom would be okay with it.

    It's too bad your folks' divorce is getting ugly. but there probably isn't much you can do about it. If your mom has a lawyer, maybe she should have all communication go through him. Of course, she'd have to pay for the additional time the lawyer would have to spend, so she can decide if it's worth it to avoid being brought to tears.


  5. ryan field Says:

    I agree with Kadin, too.

    The best thing that can come out of a divorce is that everyone can remain friends and civil. I hope that's the case with your parents. It makes things better for everyone.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan thanks for the update on Nick - great outcome.
    Sorry to hear about your folks.
    Regards Stef.


  7. I'm sorry to hear about the direction the divorce of your parents goes, it's not easy for you I see *hugs*